Micah McCullough receives CCIM designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tags: Building Owners and Managers Association, Certified Commercial Investment Member, Micah McCullough, Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, UCR Properties, Underwood Companies, University of Mississippi
Micah McCullough, vice president of UCR Properties, LLC, a division of the Underwood Companies, has received the CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member).
McCullough is currently the youngest person in the state to hold the designation.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management.
McCullough is the incoming vice president for the Mississippi Commercial Association of REALTORS (MCAR), the incoming secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Mississippi Chapter and serves on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction