Micah McCullough receives CCIM designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tags: Building Owners and Managers Association, Certified Commercial Investment Member, Micah McCullough, Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, UCR Properties, Underwood Companies, University of Mississippi
Micah McCullough, vice president of UCR Properties, LLC, a division of the Underwood Companies, has received the CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member).
McCullough is currently the youngest person in the state to hold the designation.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management.
McCullough is the incoming vice president for the Mississippi Commercial Association of REALTORS (MCAR), the incoming secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Mississippi Chapter and serves on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement