Micah McCullough receives CCIM designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tags: Building Owners and Managers Association, Certified Commercial Investment Member, Micah McCullough, Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, UCR Properties, Underwood Companies, University of Mississippi
Micah McCullough, vice president of UCR Properties, LLC, a division of the Underwood Companies, has received the CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member).
McCullough is currently the youngest person in the state to hold the designation.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management.
McCullough is the incoming vice president for the Mississippi Commercial Association of REALTORS (MCAR), the incoming secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Mississippi Chapter and serves on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar