Micah McCullough receives CCIM designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tags: Building Owners and Managers Association, Certified Commercial Investment Member, Micah McCullough, Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, UCR Properties, Underwood Companies, University of Mississippi
Micah McCullough, vice president of UCR Properties, LLC, a division of the Underwood Companies, has received the CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member).
McCullough is currently the youngest person in the state to hold the designation.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management.
McCullough is the incoming vice president for the Mississippi Commercial Association of REALTORS (MCAR), the incoming secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Mississippi Chapter and serves on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center