Micah McCullough receives CCIM designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tags: Building Owners and Managers Association, Certified Commercial Investment Member, Micah McCullough, Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors, UCR Properties, Underwood Companies, University of Mississippi
Micah McCullough, vice president of UCR Properties, LLC, a division of the Underwood Companies, has received the CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member).
McCullough is currently the youngest person in the state to hold the designation.
McCullough, a Jackson native, earned his B.B.A. in real estate from the University of Mississippi with minors in managerial finance and management.
McCullough is the incoming vice president for the Mississippi Commercial Association of REALTORS (MCAR), the incoming secretary and treasurer for the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Mississippi Chapter and serves on the board of directors for the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds