New study touts Mississippi’s potential
Growing the so-called ‘creative economy’ a major objective for state
Published: November 27,2011
Tags: Christy Knapp, Clarksdale, Malcolm White, Mississippi Arts Commission, Mississippi Creative Economy, Mississippi Creative Economy study, Mississippi Development Authority, Ocean Springs, Oxford, Oxford-Lafayette County Economic Development Foundation, Peavey Electronics, The Elvis Presley Birthplace, Viking Range Corp., “creative economy”
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions