Pearl River Resorts announces Warren, Brolick and Cook as new executives
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Pearl River Resort has announced three new executives.
>> Bryce Warren was named president and CEO. He brings 30 years of gaming industry experience to his new position and amongst other management positions, has served as assistant general manager of Pearl River’s Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Choctaw; vice president and assistant general manager of Blue Chip Casino and Hotel, Michigan City, Ind.; and, vice president and general manager of Par-A-Dice Hotel and Casino, East Peoria, Ill. Most recently, Warren worked with the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians to launch the Bok Homa Casino in Sandersville where he took on the role of general manager for the property.
>> Donna Brolick has been named vice president of human resources. Brolick brings more than 20 years of experience to her position. She has extensive human resources leadership experience in both state government and in the hospitality industry. Brolick previously held the positions of vice president of human resources, vice president of resort operations and vice president of special projects with Pearl River.
>> Gerrard Cook was hired as director of advertising and public relations. Cook brings over eight years of experience to his new job and has previously held several positions across many departments at Pearl River including resort gaming agent, advertising media specialist and resort marketing host.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015