Pearl River Resorts announces Warren, Brolick and Cook as new executives
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Pearl River Resort has announced three new executives.
>> Bryce Warren was named president and CEO. He brings 30 years of gaming industry experience to his new position and amongst other management positions, has served as assistant general manager of Pearl River’s Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Choctaw; vice president and assistant general manager of Blue Chip Casino and Hotel, Michigan City, Ind.; and, vice president and general manager of Par-A-Dice Hotel and Casino, East Peoria, Ill. Most recently, Warren worked with the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians to launch the Bok Homa Casino in Sandersville where he took on the role of general manager for the property.
>> Donna Brolick has been named vice president of human resources. Brolick brings more than 20 years of experience to her position. She has extensive human resources leadership experience in both state government and in the hospitality industry. Brolick previously held the positions of vice president of human resources, vice president of resort operations and vice president of special projects with Pearl River.
>> Gerrard Cook was hired as director of advertising and public relations. Cook brings over eight years of experience to his new job and has previously held several positions across many departments at Pearl River including resort gaming agent, advertising media specialist and resort marketing host.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location