Pearl River Resorts announces Warren, Brolick and Cook as new executives
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Pearl River Resort has announced three new executives.
>> Bryce Warren was named president and CEO. He brings 30 years of gaming industry experience to his new position and amongst other management positions, has served as assistant general manager of Pearl River’s Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Choctaw; vice president and assistant general manager of Blue Chip Casino and Hotel, Michigan City, Ind.; and, vice president and general manager of Par-A-Dice Hotel and Casino, East Peoria, Ill. Most recently, Warren worked with the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians to launch the Bok Homa Casino in Sandersville where he took on the role of general manager for the property.
>> Donna Brolick has been named vice president of human resources. Brolick brings more than 20 years of experience to her position. She has extensive human resources leadership experience in both state government and in the hospitality industry. Brolick previously held the positions of vice president of human resources, vice president of resort operations and vice president of special projects with Pearl River.
>> Gerrard Cook was hired as director of advertising and public relations. Cook brings over eight years of experience to his new job and has previously held several positions across many departments at Pearl River including resort gaming agent, advertising media specialist and resort marketing host.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO