Shawn Sultan joins staff at Memorial Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gulfport’s Memorial Hospital welcomes Shawn Sultan, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the Memorial medical staff. Sultan received his bachelor’s degree from Johns Hopkins University in economics. He received his doctor of medicine and completed his internal medicine residency at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money