Shawn Sultan joins staff at Memorial Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gulfport’s Memorial Hospital welcomes Shawn Sultan, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the Memorial medical staff. Sultan received his bachelor’s degree from Johns Hopkins University in economics. He received his doctor of medicine and completed his internal medicine residency at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil