Shawn Sultan joins staff at Memorial Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gulfport’s Memorial Hospital welcomes Shawn Sultan, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the Memorial medical staff. Sultan received his bachelor’s degree from Johns Hopkins University in economics. He received his doctor of medicine and completed his internal medicine residency at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues