Shawn Sultan joins staff at Memorial Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gulfport’s Memorial Hospital welcomes Shawn Sultan, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the Memorial medical staff. Sultan received his bachelor’s degree from Johns Hopkins University in economics. He received his doctor of medicine and completed his internal medicine residency at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center