Shawn Sultan joins staff at Memorial Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Gulfport’s Memorial Hospital welcomes Shawn Sultan, M.D., hospitalist/internal medicine physician, to the Memorial medical staff. Sultan received his bachelor’s degree from Johns Hopkins University in economics. He received his doctor of medicine and completed his internal medicine residency at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur