Tammye Campbell Brown joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tammye Campbell Brown has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes as an associate in one of the firm’s Litigation Departments focusing on healthcare. Brown brings a wide range of experience to her medical malpractice defense focus.
She obtained her B.S. in nursing in 1991 and practiced for seven years at St. Frances Cabrini in Alexandria, La. She then obtained her J.D., magna cum laude, from the Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, La., in 2004.
She has been in private practice since then in Louisiana and North Carolina moving to Mississippi in 2009 with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions