Tammye Campbell Brown joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tammye Campbell Brown has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes as an associate in one of the firm’s Litigation Departments focusing on healthcare. Brown brings a wide range of experience to her medical malpractice defense focus.
She obtained her B.S. in nursing in 1991 and practiced for seven years at St. Frances Cabrini in Alexandria, La. She then obtained her J.D., magna cum laude, from the Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, La., in 2004.
She has been in private practice since then in Louisiana and North Carolina moving to Mississippi in 2009 with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts