Tammye Campbell Brown joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tammye Campbell Brown has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes as an associate in one of the firm’s Litigation Departments focusing on healthcare. Brown brings a wide range of experience to her medical malpractice defense focus.
She obtained her B.S. in nursing in 1991 and practiced for seven years at St. Frances Cabrini in Alexandria, La. She then obtained her J.D., magna cum laude, from the Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, La., in 2004.
She has been in private practice since then in Louisiana and North Carolina moving to Mississippi in 2009 with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment