Tammye Campbell Brown joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tammye Campbell Brown has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes as an associate in one of the firm’s Litigation Departments focusing on healthcare. Brown brings a wide range of experience to her medical malpractice defense focus.
She obtained her B.S. in nursing in 1991 and practiced for seven years at St. Frances Cabrini in Alexandria, La. She then obtained her J.D., magna cum laude, from the Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, La., in 2004.
She has been in private practice since then in Louisiana and North Carolina moving to Mississippi in 2009 with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Top 40 Under 40
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love