Tammye Campbell Brown joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 27,2011
Tammye Campbell Brown has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes as an associate in one of the firm’s Litigation Departments focusing on healthcare. Brown brings a wide range of experience to her medical malpractice defense focus.
She obtained her B.S. in nursing in 1991 and practiced for seven years at St. Frances Cabrini in Alexandria, La. She then obtained her J.D., magna cum laude, from the Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, La., in 2004.
She has been in private practice since then in Louisiana and North Carolina moving to Mississippi in 2009 with her husband.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case