Bomgar unveils Intel-friendly IT support solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 1,2011
JACKSON — Bomgar announced it can now enable IT support professionals to remotely troubleshoot and resolve issues below the operating system level by using Intel technology.
Bomgar users can now access devices powered by Intel Core vPro processors to power up or down and reboot PCs, read and update the BIOS, reimage the drive, and more, all from a remote location. As a result, IT service desks can further reduce onsite visits and decrease end-user downtime, simultaneously increasing technician productivity and customer satisfaction.
Bomgar has worked very closely with Intel to develop a seamless integration between the widely-adopted Intel vPro Technology and the Bomgar enterprise remote support solution.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November