Bomgar unveils Intel-friendly IT support solution
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 1,2011
JACKSON — Bomgar announced it can now enable IT support professionals to remotely troubleshoot and resolve issues below the operating system level by using Intel technology.
Bomgar users can now access devices powered by Intel Core vPro processors to power up or down and reboot PCs, read and update the BIOS, reimage the drive, and more, all from a remote location. As a result, IT service desks can further reduce onsite visits and decrease end-user downtime, simultaneously increasing technician productivity and customer satisfaction.
Bomgar has worked very closely with Intel to develop a seamless integration between the widely-adopted Intel vPro Technology and the Bomgar enterprise remote support solution.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years