Credit union approved to expand its field of membership
JACKSON — Mississippi Postal Employees Federal Credit Union (MPEFCU) has been granted approval from the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to expand its field of membership to include federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
In addition to the thousands of postal service employees the credit union currently serves, under the new expansion MPEFCU’s financial products and services are now also available to all federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
“Expanding our field of membership to include Federal employees and retirees will allow us to grow so that we can add more enhanced services and continue to offer competitive rates,” said MPEFCU CEO Katie Nelson. “Before the field of membership expansion our potential membership was approximately 5,000. That number increases to 24,000 with this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal