Credit union approved to expand its field of membership
JACKSON — Mississippi Postal Employees Federal Credit Union (MPEFCU) has been granted approval from the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to expand its field of membership to include federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
In addition to the thousands of postal service employees the credit union currently serves, under the new expansion MPEFCU’s financial products and services are now also available to all federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
“Expanding our field of membership to include Federal employees and retirees will allow us to grow so that we can add more enhanced services and continue to offer competitive rates,” said MPEFCU CEO Katie Nelson. “Before the field of membership expansion our potential membership was approximately 5,000. That number increases to 24,000 with this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity