Credit union approved to expand its field of membership
JACKSON — Mississippi Postal Employees Federal Credit Union (MPEFCU) has been granted approval from the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to expand its field of membership to include federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
In addition to the thousands of postal service employees the credit union currently serves, under the new expansion MPEFCU’s financial products and services are now also available to all federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
“Expanding our field of membership to include Federal employees and retirees will allow us to grow so that we can add more enhanced services and continue to offer competitive rates,” said MPEFCU CEO Katie Nelson. “Before the field of membership expansion our potential membership was approximately 5,000. That number increases to 24,000 with this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer