Credit union approved to expand its field of membership
JACKSON — Mississippi Postal Employees Federal Credit Union (MPEFCU) has been granted approval from the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to expand its field of membership to include federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
In addition to the thousands of postal service employees the credit union currently serves, under the new expansion MPEFCU’s financial products and services are now also available to all federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
“Expanding our field of membership to include Federal employees and retirees will allow us to grow so that we can add more enhanced services and continue to offer competitive rates,” said MPEFCU CEO Katie Nelson. “Before the field of membership expansion our potential membership was approximately 5,000. That number increases to 24,000 with this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations