Credit union approved to expand its field of membership
JACKSON — Mississippi Postal Employees Federal Credit Union (MPEFCU) has been granted approval from the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to expand its field of membership to include federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
In addition to the thousands of postal service employees the credit union currently serves, under the new expansion MPEFCU’s financial products and services are now also available to all federal government civil industry employees and retirees in the State of Mississippi.
“Expanding our field of membership to include Federal employees and retirees will allow us to grow so that we can add more enhanced services and continue to offer competitive rates,” said MPEFCU CEO Katie Nelson. “Before the field of membership expansion our potential membership was approximately 5,000. That number increases to 24,000 with this expansion.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years