Exceed Technologies expands into Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 1,2011
TUPELO — Exceed Technologies, a full-service information technology company, has expanded into the Tupelo market.
Exceed Technologies was founded in Columbus in 2001 by Jeremy Bandre’, the company president. Since then, it has grown from two employees to 19, with four of them working in the Tupelo location. “We’re proud of our company’s success in Columbus, and we see Tupelo and the rest of Northeast Mississippi as a natural part of our growth strategy,” said Bandre’.
The Tupelo office is located in The Business Commons in Gloster Creek Village on South Gloster Street.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange