Exceed Technologies expands into Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 1,2011
TUPELO — Exceed Technologies, a full-service information technology company, has expanded into the Tupelo market.
Exceed Technologies was founded in Columbus in 2001 by Jeremy Bandre’, the company president. Since then, it has grown from two employees to 19, with four of them working in the Tupelo location. “We’re proud of our company’s success in Columbus, and we see Tupelo and the rest of Northeast Mississippi as a natural part of our growth strategy,” said Bandre’.
The Tupelo office is located in The Business Commons in Gloster Creek Village on South Gloster Street.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House