Exceed Technologies expands into Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 1,2011
TUPELO — Exceed Technologies, a full-service information technology company, has expanded into the Tupelo market.
Exceed Technologies was founded in Columbus in 2001 by Jeremy Bandre’, the company president. Since then, it has grown from two employees to 19, with four of them working in the Tupelo location. “We’re proud of our company’s success in Columbus, and we see Tupelo and the rest of Northeast Mississippi as a natural part of our growth strategy,” said Bandre’.
The Tupelo office is located in The Business Commons in Gloster Creek Village on South Gloster Street.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces