Exceed Technologies expands into Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 1,2011
TUPELO — Exceed Technologies, a full-service information technology company, has expanded into the Tupelo market.
Exceed Technologies was founded in Columbus in 2001 by Jeremy Bandre’, the company president. Since then, it has grown from two employees to 19, with four of them working in the Tupelo location. “We’re proud of our company’s success in Columbus, and we see Tupelo and the rest of Northeast Mississippi as a natural part of our growth strategy,” said Bandre’.
The Tupelo office is located in The Business Commons in Gloster Creek Village on South Gloster Street.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets