Exceed Technologies expands into Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 1,2011
TUPELO — Exceed Technologies, a full-service information technology company, has expanded into the Tupelo market.
Exceed Technologies was founded in Columbus in 2001 by Jeremy Bandre’, the company president. Since then, it has grown from two employees to 19, with four of them working in the Tupelo location. “We’re proud of our company’s success in Columbus, and we see Tupelo and the rest of Northeast Mississippi as a natural part of our growth strategy,” said Bandre’.
The Tupelo office is located in The Business Commons in Gloster Creek Village on South Gloster Street.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.