Harlow’s to hold groundbreaking for expansion
by Associated Press
Published: December 2,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino will hold a groundbreaking Dec. 8 for an expansion of its resort in Greenville.
Casino officials say the Mississippi River flooding in May caused the temporary closure of the casino and caused damage to its entertainment center, buffet space and other areas.
Harlow’s reopened June 1 and officials say that over the last few months they have been planning renovations and other improvements to the resort.
Harlow’s is located on 69 acres of land near the Mississippi River in Greenville. It features a 33,000-square-foot gaming floor, five-story hotel, entertainment center and three dining areas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi