Harlow’s to hold groundbreaking for expansion
Published: December 2,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino will hold a groundbreaking Dec. 8 for an expansion of its resort in Greenville.
Casino officials say the Mississippi River flooding in May caused the temporary closure of the casino and caused damage to its entertainment center, buffet space and other areas.
Harlow’s reopened June 1 and officials say that over the last few months they have been planning renovations and other improvements to the resort.
Harlow’s is located on 69 acres of land near the Mississippi River in Greenville. It features a 33,000-square-foot gaming floor, five-story hotel, entertainment center and three dining areas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot