Harlow’s to hold groundbreaking for expansion
Published: December 2,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino will hold a groundbreaking Dec. 8 for an expansion of its resort in Greenville.
Casino officials say the Mississippi River flooding in May caused the temporary closure of the casino and caused damage to its entertainment center, buffet space and other areas.
Harlow’s reopened June 1 and officials say that over the last few months they have been planning renovations and other improvements to the resort.
Harlow’s is located on 69 acres of land near the Mississippi River in Greenville. It features a 33,000-square-foot gaming floor, five-story hotel, entertainment center and three dining areas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history