Harlow’s to hold groundbreaking for expansion
by Associated Press
Published: December 2,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino will hold a groundbreaking Dec. 8 for an expansion of its resort in Greenville.
Casino officials say the Mississippi River flooding in May caused the temporary closure of the casino and caused damage to its entertainment center, buffet space and other areas.
Harlow’s reopened June 1 and officials say that over the last few months they have been planning renovations and other improvements to the resort.
Harlow’s is located on 69 acres of land near the Mississippi River in Greenville. It features a 33,000-square-foot gaming floor, five-story hotel, entertainment center and three dining areas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican