Harlow’s to hold groundbreaking for expansion
Published: December 2,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino will hold a groundbreaking Dec. 8 for an expansion of its resort in Greenville.
Casino officials say the Mississippi River flooding in May caused the temporary closure of the casino and caused damage to its entertainment center, buffet space and other areas.
Harlow’s reopened June 1 and officials say that over the last few months they have been planning renovations and other improvements to the resort.
Harlow’s is located on 69 acres of land near the Mississippi River in Greenville. It features a 33,000-square-foot gaming floor, five-story hotel, entertainment center and three dining areas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case