Alcorn State’s Dania has work published by International Journal of Business and Social Sciences
Dr. Akash Dania, assistant professor of finance in the School of Business at Alcorn State University, had his manuscript “Diversification benefits from investing in commodity sector: the case of precious metals, industrial metals and agricultural produce” accepted for publication in the International Journal of Business and Social Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves