Alcorn State’s Dania has work published by International Journal of Business and Social Sciences
Dr. Akash Dania, assistant professor of finance in the School of Business at Alcorn State University, had his manuscript “Diversification benefits from investing in commodity sector: the case of precious metals, industrial metals and agricultural produce” accepted for publication in the International Journal of Business and Social Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'