Alcorn State’s Dania has work published by International Journal of Business and Social Sciences
Dr. Akash Dania, assistant professor of finance in the School of Business at Alcorn State University, had his manuscript “Diversification benefits from investing in commodity sector: the case of precious metals, industrial metals and agricultural produce” accepted for publication in the International Journal of Business and Social Sciences.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015