Biggest Loser’s Patrick House partners with WellnessPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
WellnessPlus, a subsidiary of BankPlus, has entered into a partnership with Mississippi native Patrick House, winner of season 10 of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser.” House will serve as spokesperson in WellnessPlus webinars as well as educate the employees of WellnessPlus client companies on the importance of exercise and healthy eating habits.
After winning “The Biggest Loser,” House decided to return to his home state of Mississippi to battle the obesity epidemic.
House recently spoke to students at St. Andrews Episcopal School, in Ridgeland about his experience on “The Biggest Loser” and the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations