Biggest Loser’s Patrick House partners with WellnessPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
WellnessPlus, a subsidiary of BankPlus, has entered into a partnership with Mississippi native Patrick House, winner of season 10 of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser.” House will serve as spokesperson in WellnessPlus webinars as well as educate the employees of WellnessPlus client companies on the importance of exercise and healthy eating habits.
After winning “The Biggest Loser,” House decided to return to his home state of Mississippi to battle the obesity epidemic.
House recently spoke to students at St. Andrews Episcopal School, in Ridgeland about his experience on “The Biggest Loser” and the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion