Biggest Loser’s Patrick House partners with WellnessPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
WellnessPlus, a subsidiary of BankPlus, has entered into a partnership with Mississippi native Patrick House, winner of season 10 of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser.” House will serve as spokesperson in WellnessPlus webinars as well as educate the employees of WellnessPlus client companies on the importance of exercise and healthy eating habits.
After winning “The Biggest Loser,” House decided to return to his home state of Mississippi to battle the obesity epidemic.
House recently spoke to students at St. Andrews Episcopal School, in Ridgeland about his experience on “The Biggest Loser” and the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi