Biggest Loser’s Patrick House partners with WellnessPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
WellnessPlus, a subsidiary of BankPlus, has entered into a partnership with Mississippi native Patrick House, winner of season 10 of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser.” House will serve as spokesperson in WellnessPlus webinars as well as educate the employees of WellnessPlus client companies on the importance of exercise and healthy eating habits.
After winning “The Biggest Loser,” House decided to return to his home state of Mississippi to battle the obesity epidemic.
House recently spoke to students at St. Andrews Episcopal School, in Ridgeland about his experience on “The Biggest Loser” and the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015