Biggest Loser’s Patrick House partners with WellnessPlus
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
WellnessPlus, a subsidiary of BankPlus, has entered into a partnership with Mississippi native Patrick House, winner of season 10 of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser.” House will serve as spokesperson in WellnessPlus webinars as well as educate the employees of WellnessPlus client companies on the importance of exercise and healthy eating habits.
After winning “The Biggest Loser,” House decided to return to his home state of Mississippi to battle the obesity epidemic.
House recently spoke to students at St. Andrews Episcopal School, in Ridgeland about his experience on “The Biggest Loser” and the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces