Don Smith inks deal as new marketing coordinator for People Lease
Don Smith has been added to the staff at People Lease as marketing coordinator. Smith earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in advertising with a minor in art. He brings with him over six years professional experience in marketing, graphic design and illustration.
Smith has spent the last several years working for both small and large companies, most recently as production associate for the Mississippi Business Journal.
Smith lives in Utica with his wife, the former Caitlin McClaskey. In his spare time he enjoys drawing, comic books and spending time with friends and family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful