Don Smith inks deal as new marketing coordinator for People Lease
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
Tags: People Lease
Don Smith has been added to the staff at People Lease as marketing coordinator. Smith earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in advertising with a minor in art. He brings with him over six years professional experience in marketing, graphic design and illustration.
Smith has spent the last several years working for both small and large companies, most recently as production associate for the Mississippi Business Journal.
Smith lives in Utica with his wife, the former Caitlin McClaskey. In his spare time he enjoys drawing, comic books and spending time with friends and family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections