Don Smith inks deal as new marketing coordinator for People Lease
Don Smith has been added to the staff at People Lease as marketing coordinator. Smith earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in advertising with a minor in art. He brings with him over six years professional experience in marketing, graphic design and illustration.
Smith has spent the last several years working for both small and large companies, most recently as production associate for the Mississippi Business Journal.
Smith lives in Utica with his wife, the former Caitlin McClaskey. In his spare time he enjoys drawing, comic books and spending time with friends and family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement