Don Smith inks deal as new marketing coordinator for People Lease
Don Smith has been added to the staff at People Lease as marketing coordinator. Smith earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in advertising with a minor in art. He brings with him over six years professional experience in marketing, graphic design and illustration.
Smith has spent the last several years working for both small and large companies, most recently as production associate for the Mississippi Business Journal.
Smith lives in Utica with his wife, the former Caitlin McClaskey. In his spare time he enjoys drawing, comic books and spending time with friends and family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access