Don Smith inks deal as new marketing coordinator for People Lease
Don Smith has been added to the staff at People Lease as marketing coordinator. Smith earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in advertising with a minor in art. He brings with him over six years professional experience in marketing, graphic design and illustration.
Smith has spent the last several years working for both small and large companies, most recently as production associate for the Mississippi Business Journal.
Smith lives in Utica with his wife, the former Caitlin McClaskey. In his spare time he enjoys drawing, comic books and spending time with friends and family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast