Ebersole honored for service at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Ashley Ebersole, emergency management specialist for the Vicksburg District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, was presented the Achievement Medal for Civilian Service for exceptional performance during the 2011 Alabama spring tornadoes response and recovery efforts.
Ebersole was attached to the Mobile District and was the local government liaison officer who coordinated the staffing of local government agencies throughout seven sectors of the impacted area.
Ebersole is a native of Fairfield Pa., and now resides in Clinton. She earned a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in emergency management from Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate