Ebersole honored for service at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Ashley Ebersole, emergency management specialist for the Vicksburg District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, was presented the Achievement Medal for Civilian Service for exceptional performance during the 2011 Alabama spring tornadoes response and recovery efforts.
Ebersole was attached to the Mobile District and was the local government liaison officer who coordinated the staffing of local government agencies throughout seven sectors of the impacted area.
Ebersole is a native of Fairfield Pa., and now resides in Clinton. She earned a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in emergency management from Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending