Ebersole honored for service at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Ashley Ebersole, emergency management specialist for the Vicksburg District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, was presented the Achievement Medal for Civilian Service for exceptional performance during the 2011 Alabama spring tornadoes response and recovery efforts.
Ebersole was attached to the Mobile District and was the local government liaison officer who coordinated the staffing of local government agencies throughout seven sectors of the impacted area.
Ebersole is a native of Fairfield Pa., and now resides in Clinton. She earned a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in emergency management from Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues