Ebersole honored for service at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Ashley Ebersole, emergency management specialist for the Vicksburg District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, was presented the Achievement Medal for Civilian Service for exceptional performance during the 2011 Alabama spring tornadoes response and recovery efforts.
Ebersole was attached to the Mobile District and was the local government liaison officer who coordinated the staffing of local government agencies throughout seven sectors of the impacted area.
Ebersole is a native of Fairfield Pa., and now resides in Clinton. She earned a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in emergency management from Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state