Former Mississippi State place kicker joins Community Bank in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
John-Michael Marlin has joined Community Bank in Tupelo as a mortgage loan officer. Marlin comes to Community Bank from Gum Tree Mortgage.
Marlin is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of science in business administration. He also has minors in economics and business information systems.
Active in the community, Marlin is a member of Business Network International, the Tupelo Young Professionals and an Ambassador for the Community Development Foundation. He is also the youth small group leader for The Orchard in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast