Former Mississippi State place kicker joins Community Bank in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
John-Michael Marlin has joined Community Bank in Tupelo as a mortgage loan officer. Marlin comes to Community Bank from Gum Tree Mortgage.
Marlin is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of science in business administration. He also has minors in economics and business information systems.
Active in the community, Marlin is a member of Business Network International, the Tupelo Young Professionals and an Ambassador for the Community Development Foundation. He is also the youth small group leader for The Orchard in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy