Former Mississippi State place kicker joins Community Bank in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
John-Michael Marlin has joined Community Bank in Tupelo as a mortgage loan officer. Marlin comes to Community Bank from Gum Tree Mortgage.
Marlin is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of science in business administration. He also has minors in economics and business information systems.
Active in the community, Marlin is a member of Business Network International, the Tupelo Young Professionals and an Ambassador for the Community Development Foundation. He is also the youth small group leader for The Orchard in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district