Former Mississippi State place kicker joins Community Bank in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
John-Michael Marlin has joined Community Bank in Tupelo as a mortgage loan officer. Marlin comes to Community Bank from Gum Tree Mortgage.
Marlin is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of science in business administration. He also has minors in economics and business information systems.
Active in the community, Marlin is a member of Business Network International, the Tupelo Young Professionals and an Ambassador for the Community Development Foundation. He is also the youth small group leader for The Orchard in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location