Former Mississippi State place kicker joins Community Bank in Tupelo
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
John-Michael Marlin has joined Community Bank in Tupelo as a mortgage loan officer. Marlin comes to Community Bank from Gum Tree Mortgage.
Marlin is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelors of science in business administration. He also has minors in economics and business information systems.
Active in the community, Marlin is a member of Business Network International, the Tupelo Young Professionals and an Ambassador for the Community Development Foundation. He is also the youth small group leader for The Orchard in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency