Frank H. Montgomery Jr. has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior advisor
Frank H. Montgomery Jr. has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior advisor, life sciences and medical devices, and will be located in the firm’s Jackson office. Since 1968, Montgomery has been an investment professional in the equity and debt arena, focusing on the life sciences and medical device industries since 1984. Montgomery has been the managing general partner of Moss Forest Venture. He has also co-founded three healthcare-related companies, two in Mississippi and one in California.
Additionally, Montgomery serves on several boards of directors for early stage life science companies. He also served as a consultant to the Mississippi Technology Alliance to review and advise on technologies at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Montgomery is a member of the Investment Committee for the Mississippi Seed Fund and the Advisory Board for the Mississippi State University Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer.
He received his bachelor of science degree in business and finance from Mississippi State University in 1963.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful