Frank H. Montgomery Jr. has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior advisor
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
Tags: Butler Snow
Frank H. Montgomery Jr. has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior advisor, life sciences and medical devices, and will be located in the firm’s Jackson office. Since 1968, Montgomery has been an investment professional in the equity and debt arena, focusing on the life sciences and medical device industries since 1984. Montgomery has been the managing general partner of Moss Forest Venture. He has also co-founded three healthcare-related companies, two in Mississippi and one in California.
Additionally, Montgomery serves on several boards of directors for early stage life science companies. He also served as a consultant to the Mississippi Technology Alliance to review and advise on technologies at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Montgomery is a member of the Investment Committee for the Mississippi Seed Fund and the Advisory Board for the Mississippi State University Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer.
He received his bachelor of science degree in business and finance from Mississippi State University in 1963.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability