Frank H. Montgomery Jr. has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior advisor
Frank H. Montgomery Jr. has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior advisor, life sciences and medical devices, and will be located in the firm’s Jackson office. Since 1968, Montgomery has been an investment professional in the equity and debt arena, focusing on the life sciences and medical device industries since 1984. Montgomery has been the managing general partner of Moss Forest Venture. He has also co-founded three healthcare-related companies, two in Mississippi and one in California.
Additionally, Montgomery serves on several boards of directors for early stage life science companies. He also served as a consultant to the Mississippi Technology Alliance to review and advise on technologies at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Montgomery is a member of the Investment Committee for the Mississippi Seed Fund and the Advisory Board for the Mississippi State University Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer.
He received his bachelor of science degree in business and finance from Mississippi State University in 1963.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves