Frank H. Montgomery Jr. has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior advisor
Frank H. Montgomery Jr. has joined Butler Snow Advisory as senior advisor, life sciences and medical devices, and will be located in the firm’s Jackson office. Since 1968, Montgomery has been an investment professional in the equity and debt arena, focusing on the life sciences and medical device industries since 1984. Montgomery has been the managing general partner of Moss Forest Venture. He has also co-founded three healthcare-related companies, two in Mississippi and one in California.
Additionally, Montgomery serves on several boards of directors for early stage life science companies. He also served as a consultant to the Mississippi Technology Alliance to review and advise on technologies at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Montgomery is a member of the Investment Committee for the Mississippi Seed Fund and the Advisory Board for the Mississippi State University Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer.
He received his bachelor of science degree in business and finance from Mississippi State University in 1963.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years