Lois Sellers added to Account Services Group staff
Account Services Group has announced
as the newest member of its staff. Sellers is the staff customer service agent, who is also licensed in property and casualty.
She brings over 15 years of experience in the corporate, billing, accounting and customer service industry.
Sellers is originally from Louisville, Ky., and moved to Mississippi two years ago to pursue her career in the insurance industry.
She enjoys traveling, bicycling, the outdoors as well as spending time with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release