Lois Sellers added to Account Services Group staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
Tags: Account Services Group
Account Services Group has announced
as the newest member of its staff. Sellers is the staff customer service agent, who is also licensed in property and casualty.
She brings over 15 years of experience in the corporate, billing, accounting and customer service industry.
Sellers is originally from Louisville, Ky., and moved to Mississippi two years ago to pursue her career in the insurance industry.
She enjoys traveling, bicycling, the outdoors as well as spending time with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M