Lois Sellers added to Account Services Group staff
Account Services Group has announced
as the newest member of its staff. Sellers is the staff customer service agent, who is also licensed in property and casualty.
She brings over 15 years of experience in the corporate, billing, accounting and customer service industry.
Sellers is originally from Louisville, Ky., and moved to Mississippi two years ago to pursue her career in the insurance industry.
She enjoys traveling, bicycling, the outdoors as well as spending time with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference