Lois Sellers added to Account Services Group staff
Account Services Group has announced
as the newest member of its staff. Sellers is the staff customer service agent, who is also licensed in property and casualty.
She brings over 15 years of experience in the corporate, billing, accounting and customer service industry.
Sellers is originally from Louisville, Ky., and moved to Mississippi two years ago to pursue her career in the insurance industry.
She enjoys traveling, bicycling, the outdoors as well as spending time with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'