Lois Sellers added to Account Services Group staff
Account Services Group has announced
as the newest member of its staff. Sellers is the staff customer service agent, who is also licensed in property and casualty.
She brings over 15 years of experience in the corporate, billing, accounting and customer service industry.
Sellers is originally from Louisville, Ky., and moved to Mississippi two years ago to pursue her career in the insurance industry.
She enjoys traveling, bicycling, the outdoors as well as spending time with friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that