Newsome joins Prentiss Family Practice In Hattiesburg
Wanda Newsome, FNP, recently joined Prentiss Family Practice, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, as a family nurse practitioner.
Newsome completed a bachelor’s degree in biology from Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans, La. She also obtained a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state