Newsome joins Prentiss Family Practice In Hattiesburg
Wanda Newsome, FNP, recently joined Prentiss Family Practice, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, as a family nurse practitioner.
Newsome completed a bachelor’s degree in biology from Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans, La. She also obtained a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- MDA to close all its regional offices