Newsome joins Prentiss Family Practice In Hattiesburg
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
Tags: Wanda Newsome
Wanda Newsome, FNP, recently joined Prentiss Family Practice, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, as a family nurse practitioner.
Newsome completed a bachelor’s degree in biology from Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans, La. She also obtained a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term