Newsome joins Prentiss Family Practice In Hattiesburg
Wanda Newsome, FNP, recently joined Prentiss Family Practice, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, as a family nurse practitioner.
Newsome completed a bachelor’s degree in biology from Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans, La. She also obtained a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years