Newsome joins Prentiss Family Practice In Hattiesburg
Wanda Newsome, FNP, recently joined Prentiss Family Practice, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, as a family nurse practitioner.
Newsome completed a bachelor’s degree in biology from Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans, La. She also obtained a bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations