Ross & Yerger adds Smith, Haralson and Heitmann
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. has added three new employees. Kellye Smith has joined the firm as a resource specialist. Smith attended the School for Film & Television in New York and graduated from Mississippi College with a degree in marketing. She was most recently an account executive with the Northside Sun and has worked with the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Jacob Haralson has joined as part of the sales team. Haralson had previously worked as the director of processing, marketing and sales for Lady Forest Farms Inc. in Forest. He received both his B.S. and MBA from the University of Mississippi.
Also recently joining Ross & Yerger as a resource specialist is Tina Heitmann. Heitmann graduated from the University of Mississippi with a B.A. in marketing communications and completed her MBA at Millsaps College. She was most recently the advancement associate at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, and has worked for Southern Progress Corp. – Southern Living magazine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history