Ross & Yerger adds Smith, Haralson and Heitmann
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. has added three new employees. Kellye Smith has joined the firm as a resource specialist. Smith attended the School for Film & Television in New York and graduated from Mississippi College with a degree in marketing. She was most recently an account executive with the Northside Sun and has worked with the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Jacob Haralson has joined as part of the sales team. Haralson had previously worked as the director of processing, marketing and sales for Lady Forest Farms Inc. in Forest. He received both his B.S. and MBA from the University of Mississippi.
Also recently joining Ross & Yerger as a resource specialist is Tina Heitmann. Heitmann graduated from the University of Mississippi with a B.A. in marketing communications and completed her MBA at Millsaps College. She was most recently the advancement associate at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, and has worked for Southern Progress Corp. – Southern Living magazine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money