Ross & Yerger adds Smith, Haralson and Heitmann
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. has added three new employees. Kellye Smith has joined the firm as a resource specialist. Smith attended the School for Film & Television in New York and graduated from Mississippi College with a degree in marketing. She was most recently an account executive with the Northside Sun and has worked with the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Jacob Haralson has joined as part of the sales team. Haralson had previously worked as the director of processing, marketing and sales for Lady Forest Farms Inc. in Forest. He received both his B.S. and MBA from the University of Mississippi.
Also recently joining Ross & Yerger as a resource specialist is Tina Heitmann. Heitmann graduated from the University of Mississippi with a B.A. in marketing communications and completed her MBA at Millsaps College. She was most recently the advancement associate at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, and has worked for Southern Progress Corp. – Southern Living magazine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M