Ross & Yerger adds Smith, Haralson and Heitmann
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. has added three new employees. Kellye Smith has joined the firm as a resource specialist. Smith attended the School for Film & Television in New York and graduated from Mississippi College with a degree in marketing. She was most recently an account executive with the Northside Sun and has worked with the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Jacob Haralson has joined as part of the sales team. Haralson had previously worked as the director of processing, marketing and sales for Lady Forest Farms Inc. in Forest. He received both his B.S. and MBA from the University of Mississippi.
Also recently joining Ross & Yerger as a resource specialist is Tina Heitmann. Heitmann graduated from the University of Mississippi with a B.A. in marketing communications and completed her MBA at Millsaps College. She was most recently the advancement associate at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, and has worked for Southern Progress Corp. – Southern Living magazine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015