Ross & Yerger adds Smith, Haralson and Heitmann
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. has added three new employees. Kellye Smith has joined the firm as a resource specialist. Smith attended the School for Film & Television in New York and graduated from Mississippi College with a degree in marketing. She was most recently an account executive with the Northside Sun and has worked with the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Jacob Haralson has joined as part of the sales team. Haralson had previously worked as the director of processing, marketing and sales for Lady Forest Farms Inc. in Forest. He received both his B.S. and MBA from the University of Mississippi.
Also recently joining Ross & Yerger as a resource specialist is Tina Heitmann. Heitmann graduated from the University of Mississippi with a B.A. in marketing communications and completed her MBA at Millsaps College. She was most recently the advancement associate at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, and has worked for Southern Progress Corp. – Southern Living magazine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?