Stribling, Upton ink deals with Cadence Bank
>> Heath Stribling has joined Cadence Bank as vice president and relationship manager for the Philadelphia Main Branch. Stribling, a native of Philadelphia, attended East Central Community College before receiving a degree in banking and finance from Mississippi State University. Stribling has worked for Union Planters Bank, Cadence Bank, Citizen’s National Bank and most recently as an agent for Farm Bureau.
Stribling is a member of the Rotary Club since 2007, and has held positions as the treasurer, vice president and president of the Philadelphia Sertoma Club. Stribling is also an active coach at Northside Park
He and his wife, April, reside in Philadelphia with their five children: Morgan, Lauren, Anna, Alex, and Shot.
>> Ben Upton has joined Cadence Bank as commercial and personal lines relationship manager the bank’s Columbus Branch. Upton, a native of Columbus, attended Northeast Community College in Booneville before receiving his bachelor of business administration from Mississippi State University.
Before joining Cadence, Upton worked for Wells Fargo Bank as a loan officer after two years as senior credit manager.
He and his wife, Hailey, reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House