Stribling, Upton ink deals with Cadence Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
Tags: Cadence Bank
>> Heath Stribling has joined Cadence Bank as vice president and relationship manager for the Philadelphia Main Branch. Stribling, a native of Philadelphia, attended East Central Community College before receiving a degree in banking and finance from Mississippi State University. Stribling has worked for Union Planters Bank, Cadence Bank, Citizen’s National Bank and most recently as an agent for Farm Bureau.
Stribling is a member of the Rotary Club since 2007, and has held positions as the treasurer, vice president and president of the Philadelphia Sertoma Club. Stribling is also an active coach at Northside Park
He and his wife, April, reside in Philadelphia with their five children: Morgan, Lauren, Anna, Alex, and Shot.
>> Ben Upton has joined Cadence Bank as commercial and personal lines relationship manager the bank’s Columbus Branch. Upton, a native of Columbus, attended Northeast Community College in Booneville before receiving his bachelor of business administration from Mississippi State University.
Before joining Cadence, Upton worked for Wells Fargo Bank as a loan officer after two years as senior credit manager.
He and his wife, Hailey, reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data