Stribling, Upton ink deals with Cadence Bank
>> Heath Stribling has joined Cadence Bank as vice president and relationship manager for the Philadelphia Main Branch. Stribling, a native of Philadelphia, attended East Central Community College before receiving a degree in banking and finance from Mississippi State University. Stribling has worked for Union Planters Bank, Cadence Bank, Citizen’s National Bank and most recently as an agent for Farm Bureau.
Stribling is a member of the Rotary Club since 2007, and has held positions as the treasurer, vice president and president of the Philadelphia Sertoma Club. Stribling is also an active coach at Northside Park
He and his wife, April, reside in Philadelphia with their five children: Morgan, Lauren, Anna, Alex, and Shot.
>> Ben Upton has joined Cadence Bank as commercial and personal lines relationship manager the bank’s Columbus Branch. Upton, a native of Columbus, attended Northeast Community College in Booneville before receiving his bachelor of business administration from Mississippi State University.
Before joining Cadence, Upton worked for Wells Fargo Bank as a loan officer after two years as senior credit manager.
He and his wife, Hailey, reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal