Stribling, Upton ink deals with Cadence Bank
>> Heath Stribling has joined Cadence Bank as vice president and relationship manager for the Philadelphia Main Branch. Stribling, a native of Philadelphia, attended East Central Community College before receiving a degree in banking and finance from Mississippi State University. Stribling has worked for Union Planters Bank, Cadence Bank, Citizen’s National Bank and most recently as an agent for Farm Bureau.
Stribling is a member of the Rotary Club since 2007, and has held positions as the treasurer, vice president and president of the Philadelphia Sertoma Club. Stribling is also an active coach at Northside Park
He and his wife, April, reside in Philadelphia with their five children: Morgan, Lauren, Anna, Alex, and Shot.
>> Ben Upton has joined Cadence Bank as commercial and personal lines relationship manager the bank’s Columbus Branch. Upton, a native of Columbus, attended Northeast Community College in Booneville before receiving his bachelor of business administration from Mississippi State University.
Before joining Cadence, Upton worked for Wells Fargo Bank as a loan officer after two years as senior credit manager.
He and his wife, Hailey, reside in Columbus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force