William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art in New Orleans. He starts the job on Jan. 2.
Andrews is a 41-year-old native of Starkville. He has been the director of the University of Mississippi Museum and Historic Houses since 2009. He also was an adjunct assistant professor of art at the university.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge