William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art in New Orleans. He starts the job on Jan. 2.
Andrews is a 41-year-old native of Starkville. He has been the director of the University of Mississippi Museum and Historic Houses since 2009. He also was an adjunct assistant professor of art at the university.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete