William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art in New Orleans. He starts the job on Jan. 2.
Andrews is a 41-year-old native of Starkville. He has been the director of the University of Mississippi Museum and Historic Houses since 2009. He also was an adjunct assistant professor of art at the university.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'