William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art in New Orleans. He starts the job on Jan. 2.
Andrews is a 41-year-old native of Starkville. He has been the director of the University of Mississippi Museum and Historic Houses since 2009. He also was an adjunct assistant professor of art at the university.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma