William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2011
William Pittman Andrews has been named director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art in New Orleans. He starts the job on Jan. 2.
Andrews is a 41-year-old native of Starkville. He has been the director of the University of Mississippi Museum and Historic Houses since 2009. He also was an adjunct assistant professor of art at the university.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil