Barbour hosts work force conference
Published: December 5,2011
JACKSON — Gov. Haley Barbour and former assistant Labor Department secretary Emily DeRocco will speak Thursday at the Governor’s Workforce Conference in Jackson.
DeRocco is president of The Manufacturing Institute.
The conference will be held at the Jackson Convention Complex.
The conference will feature sessions on reforming the state’s work force system, enhancing partnerships between workforce and education and regionalism.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015