Barbour hosts work force conference
Published: December 5,2011
JACKSON — Gov. Haley Barbour and former assistant Labor Department secretary Emily DeRocco will speak Thursday at the Governor’s Workforce Conference in Jackson.
DeRocco is president of The Manufacturing Institute.
The conference will be held at the Jackson Convention Complex.
The conference will feature sessions on reforming the state’s work force system, enhancing partnerships between workforce and education and regionalism.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state