Barbour hosts work force conference
by Associated Press
Published: December 5,2011
JACKSON — Gov. Haley Barbour and former assistant Labor Department secretary Emily DeRocco will speak Thursday at the Governor’s Workforce Conference in Jackson.
DeRocco is president of The Manufacturing Institute.
The conference will be held at the Jackson Convention Complex.
The conference will feature sessions on reforming the state’s work force system, enhancing partnerships between workforce and education and regionalism.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015