Lighthouse Insurance merges with SouthGroup
BILOXI and BAY ST. LOUIS — Lighthouse Insurance Services in Biloxi, has merged with SouthGroup Insurance–Gulf Coast, Bay St. Louis.
Terms were not disclosed.
President Angelyn Treutel, CPA, said “This change is a great advantage for our customers. SouthGroup will provide locally owned and operated service with an outstanding experienced staff. We represent hundreds of carriers and are able to write coverage in 40 states. We offer high-tech high-touch quoting and servicing. Matthew Langlinais, executive sales, brings incredible experience and passion to the SouthGroup Team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life