Lighthouse Insurance merges with SouthGroup
BILOXI and BAY ST. LOUIS — Lighthouse Insurance Services in Biloxi, has merged with SouthGroup Insurance–Gulf Coast, Bay St. Louis.
Terms were not disclosed.
President Angelyn Treutel, CPA, said “This change is a great advantage for our customers. SouthGroup will provide locally owned and operated service with an outstanding experienced staff. We represent hundreds of carriers and are able to write coverage in 40 states. We offer high-tech high-touch quoting and servicing. Matthew Langlinais, executive sales, brings incredible experience and passion to the SouthGroup Team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us