Lighthouse Insurance merges with SouthGroup
BILOXI and BAY ST. LOUIS — Lighthouse Insurance Services in Biloxi, has merged with SouthGroup Insurance–Gulf Coast, Bay St. Louis.
Terms were not disclosed.
President Angelyn Treutel, CPA, said “This change is a great advantage for our customers. SouthGroup will provide locally owned and operated service with an outstanding experienced staff. We represent hundreds of carriers and are able to write coverage in 40 states. We offer high-tech high-touch quoting and servicing. Matthew Langlinais, executive sales, brings incredible experience and passion to the SouthGroup Team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet