Lighthouse Insurance merges with SouthGroup
BILOXI and BAY ST. LOUIS — Lighthouse Insurance Services in Biloxi, has merged with SouthGroup Insurance–Gulf Coast, Bay St. Louis.
Terms were not disclosed.
President Angelyn Treutel, CPA, said “This change is a great advantage for our customers. SouthGroup will provide locally owned and operated service with an outstanding experienced staff. We represent hundreds of carriers and are able to write coverage in 40 states. We offer high-tech high-touch quoting and servicing. Matthew Langlinais, executive sales, brings incredible experience and passion to the SouthGroup Team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi