Lighthouse Insurance merges with SouthGroup
BILOXI and BAY ST. LOUIS — Lighthouse Insurance Services in Biloxi, has merged with SouthGroup Insurance–Gulf Coast, Bay St. Louis.
Terms were not disclosed.
President Angelyn Treutel, CPA, said “This change is a great advantage for our customers. SouthGroup will provide locally owned and operated service with an outstanding experienced staff. We represent hundreds of carriers and are able to write coverage in 40 states. We offer high-tech high-touch quoting and servicing. Matthew Langlinais, executive sales, brings incredible experience and passion to the SouthGroup Team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities