Metropolitan Bank opens another Memphis office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 6,2011
RIDGELAND — The Metropolitan Bank has opened its second Memphis, Tenn., office, located at 5264 Poplar Avenue in East Memphis.
The new office, for which Metropolitan announced plans in July, will serve as an anchor for its professional and medical banking team, led by Holly Bronson, and the bank’s commercial banking team, led by Scott Hauss. It will employ more than 15 associates, offer a multi-lane drive-thru and a drive-up ATM and utilize the same open feel as the current Memphis headquarters. The office will offer the full complement of Metropolitan’s banking services, including residential mortgage banking, which will be led by Kent Stone.
“We’ve been fortunate to attract a number of tremendously talented associates to Metropolitan, and it is really because of this depth that we felt another office in Memphis was appropriate,” said Phillip May, Metropolitan’s Memphis president.
Metropolitan will host an open house for the new Memphis office Dec. 14 from noon until 6 p.m. The public is invited.
The Metropolitan Bank, the banking subsidiary of Metropolitan BancGroup Inc., is a $560 million bank presently co-headquartered in Memphis and Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders