Metropolitan Bank opens another Memphis office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 6,2011
RIDGELAND — The Metropolitan Bank has opened its second Memphis, Tenn., office, located at 5264 Poplar Avenue in East Memphis.
The new office, for which Metropolitan announced plans in July, will serve as an anchor for its professional and medical banking team, led by Holly Bronson, and the bank’s commercial banking team, led by Scott Hauss. It will employ more than 15 associates, offer a multi-lane drive-thru and a drive-up ATM and utilize the same open feel as the current Memphis headquarters. The office will offer the full complement of Metropolitan’s banking services, including residential mortgage banking, which will be led by Kent Stone.
“We’ve been fortunate to attract a number of tremendously talented associates to Metropolitan, and it is really because of this depth that we felt another office in Memphis was appropriate,” said Phillip May, Metropolitan’s Memphis president.
Metropolitan will host an open house for the new Memphis office Dec. 14 from noon until 6 p.m. The public is invited.
The Metropolitan Bank, the banking subsidiary of Metropolitan BancGroup Inc., is a $560 million bank presently co-headquartered in Memphis and Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters