Metropolitan Bank opens another Memphis office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 6,2011
RIDGELAND — The Metropolitan Bank has opened its second Memphis, Tenn., office, located at 5264 Poplar Avenue in East Memphis.
The new office, for which Metropolitan announced plans in July, will serve as an anchor for its professional and medical banking team, led by Holly Bronson, and the bank’s commercial banking team, led by Scott Hauss. It will employ more than 15 associates, offer a multi-lane drive-thru and a drive-up ATM and utilize the same open feel as the current Memphis headquarters. The office will offer the full complement of Metropolitan’s banking services, including residential mortgage banking, which will be led by Kent Stone.
“We’ve been fortunate to attract a number of tremendously talented associates to Metropolitan, and it is really because of this depth that we felt another office in Memphis was appropriate,” said Phillip May, Metropolitan’s Memphis president.
Metropolitan will host an open house for the new Memphis office Dec. 14 from noon until 6 p.m. The public is invited.
The Metropolitan Bank, the banking subsidiary of Metropolitan BancGroup Inc., is a $560 million bank presently co-headquartered in Memphis and Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss