Metropolitan Bank opens another Memphis office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 6,2011
RIDGELAND — The Metropolitan Bank has opened its second Memphis, Tenn., office, located at 5264 Poplar Avenue in East Memphis.
The new office, for which Metropolitan announced plans in July, will serve as an anchor for its professional and medical banking team, led by Holly Bronson, and the bank’s commercial banking team, led by Scott Hauss. It will employ more than 15 associates, offer a multi-lane drive-thru and a drive-up ATM and utilize the same open feel as the current Memphis headquarters. The office will offer the full complement of Metropolitan’s banking services, including residential mortgage banking, which will be led by Kent Stone.
“We’ve been fortunate to attract a number of tremendously talented associates to Metropolitan, and it is really because of this depth that we felt another office in Memphis was appropriate,” said Phillip May, Metropolitan’s Memphis president.
Metropolitan will host an open house for the new Memphis office Dec. 14 from noon until 6 p.m. The public is invited.
The Metropolitan Bank, the banking subsidiary of Metropolitan BancGroup Inc., is a $560 million bank presently co-headquartered in Memphis and Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation