Company given 20 days to respond to PSC allegations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2011
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has ordered BLC Management, LLC, d/b/a Angles Communication Solutions, to respond within 20 days to allegations that the company has violated numerous state statutes and PSC rules, including failure to file sufficient annual reports and failure to file requests of change of control of the company.
Commissioner Brandon Presley said, “Companies like BLC Management aren’t allowed to change ownership without getting the Commission’s approval first.”
The penalties for these violations can be as much as $5,000 each day and for each violation and could result in forfeiture of the company’s license to provide telecommunication service in this state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building