Company given 20 days to respond to PSC allegations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2011
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has ordered BLC Management, LLC, d/b/a Angles Communication Solutions, to respond within 20 days to allegations that the company has violated numerous state statutes and PSC rules, including failure to file sufficient annual reports and failure to file requests of change of control of the company.
Commissioner Brandon Presley said, “Companies like BLC Management aren’t allowed to change ownership without getting the Commission’s approval first.”
The penalties for these violations can be as much as $5,000 each day and for each violation and could result in forfeiture of the company’s license to provide telecommunication service in this state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion