Company given 20 days to respond to PSC allegations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2011
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has ordered BLC Management, LLC, d/b/a Angles Communication Solutions, to respond within 20 days to allegations that the company has violated numerous state statutes and PSC rules, including failure to file sufficient annual reports and failure to file requests of change of control of the company.
Commissioner Brandon Presley said, “Companies like BLC Management aren’t allowed to change ownership without getting the Commission’s approval first.”
The penalties for these violations can be as much as $5,000 each day and for each violation and could result in forfeiture of the company’s license to provide telecommunication service in this state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi