Company given 20 days to respond to PSC allegations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2011
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has ordered BLC Management, LLC, d/b/a Angles Communication Solutions, to respond within 20 days to allegations that the company has violated numerous state statutes and PSC rules, including failure to file sufficient annual reports and failure to file requests of change of control of the company.
Commissioner Brandon Presley said, “Companies like BLC Management aren’t allowed to change ownership without getting the Commission’s approval first.”
The penalties for these violations can be as much as $5,000 each day and for each violation and could result in forfeiture of the company’s license to provide telecommunication service in this state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects