Company given 20 days to respond to PSC allegations
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2011
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has ordered BLC Management, LLC, d/b/a Angles Communication Solutions, to respond within 20 days to allegations that the company has violated numerous state statutes and PSC rules, including failure to file sufficient annual reports and failure to file requests of change of control of the company.
Commissioner Brandon Presley said, “Companies like BLC Management aren’t allowed to change ownership without getting the Commission’s approval first.”
The penalties for these violations can be as much as $5,000 each day and for each violation and could result in forfeiture of the company’s license to provide telecommunication service in this state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image