Magazine ranks Jones Walker among best in nation
NEW ORLEANS — Jones Walker ranked in the top tier of law firms in the Metropolitan Rankings among firms listed in The U.S. News & World Report rankings.
The firm also had national rankings in banking and finance law, international trade and finance law, and in litigation—environmental.
“The 2011-2012 U.S. News & World Report rankings are a testament to the firm’s stature among national law firms. We provide exceptional legal services across a wide range of practices,” said managing partner William H. Hines. “These rankings also reflect our strength and depth across the Gulf South, as well as our growth in new markets. With the recent addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam in Mississippi, we also added their remarkable rankings to our firm’s reputation.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma