Magazine ranks Jones Walker among best in nation
NEW ORLEANS — Jones Walker ranked in the top tier of law firms in the Metropolitan Rankings among firms listed in The U.S. News & World Report rankings.
The firm also had national rankings in banking and finance law, international trade and finance law, and in litigation—environmental.
“The 2011-2012 U.S. News & World Report rankings are a testament to the firm’s stature among national law firms. We provide exceptional legal services across a wide range of practices,” said managing partner William H. Hines. “These rankings also reflect our strength and depth across the Gulf South, as well as our growth in new markets. With the recent addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam in Mississippi, we also added their remarkable rankings to our firm’s reputation.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO