Magazine ranks Jones Walker among best in nation
NEW ORLEANS — Jones Walker ranked in the top tier of law firms in the Metropolitan Rankings among firms listed in The U.S. News & World Report rankings.
The firm also had national rankings in banking and finance law, international trade and finance law, and in litigation—environmental.
“The 2011-2012 U.S. News & World Report rankings are a testament to the firm’s stature among national law firms. We provide exceptional legal services across a wide range of practices,” said managing partner William H. Hines. “These rankings also reflect our strength and depth across the Gulf South, as well as our growth in new markets. With the recent addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam in Mississippi, we also added their remarkable rankings to our firm’s reputation.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions