Magazine ranks Jones Walker among best in nation
NEW ORLEANS — Jones Walker ranked in the top tier of law firms in the Metropolitan Rankings among firms listed in The U.S. News & World Report rankings.
The firm also had national rankings in banking and finance law, international trade and finance law, and in litigation—environmental.
“The 2011-2012 U.S. News & World Report rankings are a testament to the firm’s stature among national law firms. We provide exceptional legal services across a wide range of practices,” said managing partner William H. Hines. “These rankings also reflect our strength and depth across the Gulf South, as well as our growth in new markets. With the recent addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam in Mississippi, we also added their remarkable rankings to our firm’s reputation.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up