Magazine ranks Jones Walker among best in nation
NEW ORLEANS — Jones Walker ranked in the top tier of law firms in the Metropolitan Rankings among firms listed in The U.S. News & World Report rankings.
The firm also had national rankings in banking and finance law, international trade and finance law, and in litigation—environmental.
“The 2011-2012 U.S. News & World Report rankings are a testament to the firm’s stature among national law firms. We provide exceptional legal services across a wide range of practices,” said managing partner William H. Hines. “These rankings also reflect our strength and depth across the Gulf South, as well as our growth in new markets. With the recent addition of lawyers from Watkins Ludlam in Mississippi, we also added their remarkable rankings to our firm’s reputation.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy