BKD promotes Caitlyn Shehan
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Caitlyn “Caitie” Shehan, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at BKD, LLP. Shehan began her career in public accounting with BKD in 2009. She provides audit services for public and private financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
Shehan is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration in 2008 and a master’s of professional accountancy in 2009.
She is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators