BKD promotes Caitlyn Shehan
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Caitlyn “Caitie” Shehan, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at BKD, LLP. Shehan began her career in public accounting with BKD in 2009. She provides audit services for public and private financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
Shehan is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration in 2008 and a master’s of professional accountancy in 2009.
She is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job