BKD promotes Caitlyn Shehan
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Caitlyn “Caitie” Shehan, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at BKD, LLP. Shehan began her career in public accounting with BKD in 2009. She provides audit services for public and private financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
Shehan is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration in 2008 and a master’s of professional accountancy in 2009.
She is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015