BKD promotes Caitlyn Shehan
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Caitlyn “Caitie” Shehan, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at BKD, LLP. Shehan began her career in public accounting with BKD in 2009. She provides audit services for public and private financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
Shehan is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration in 2008 and a master’s of professional accountancy in 2009.
She is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62