BKD promotes Caitlyn Shehan
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Caitlyn “Caitie” Shehan, CPA, has been promoted to senior accountant at BKD, LLP. Shehan began her career in public accounting with BKD in 2009. She provides audit services for public and private financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
Shehan is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration in 2008 and a master’s of professional accountancy in 2009.
She is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center