DRMC promotes Couvion
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Donna N. Couvion, RN, BSN, is the new clinical director of the Intensive Care Unit and Heart and Vascular Center at Delta Regional Medical Center. Couvion brings over 20 years of nursing experience with her to the unit.
Couvion received her bachelor of science degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women in Columbus.
She has worked in several critical care areas including neonatal intensive care, cardiac care and Air Evac flight units. Her most recent position was as a team leader for DRMC’s Heart and Vascular Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals