DRMC promotes Couvion
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Donna N. Couvion, RN, BSN, is the new clinical director of the Intensive Care Unit and Heart and Vascular Center at Delta Regional Medical Center. Couvion brings over 20 years of nursing experience with her to the unit.
Couvion received her bachelor of science degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women in Columbus.
She has worked in several critical care areas including neonatal intensive care, cardiac care and Air Evac flight units. Her most recent position was as a team leader for DRMC’s Heart and Vascular Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast