DRMC promotes Couvion
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Donna N. Couvion, RN, BSN, is the new clinical director of the Intensive Care Unit and Heart and Vascular Center at Delta Regional Medical Center. Couvion brings over 20 years of nursing experience with her to the unit.
Couvion received her bachelor of science degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women in Columbus.
She has worked in several critical care areas including neonatal intensive care, cardiac care and Air Evac flight units. Her most recent position was as a team leader for DRMC’s Heart and Vascular Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast