DRMC promotes Couvion
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Donna N. Couvion, RN, BSN, is the new clinical director of the Intensive Care Unit and Heart and Vascular Center at Delta Regional Medical Center. Couvion brings over 20 years of nursing experience with her to the unit.
Couvion received her bachelor of science degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women in Columbus.
She has worked in several critical care areas including neonatal intensive care, cardiac care and Air Evac flight units. Her most recent position was as a team leader for DRMC’s Heart and Vascular Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart