DRMC promotes Couvion
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Donna N. Couvion, RN, BSN, is the new clinical director of the Intensive Care Unit and Heart and Vascular Center at Delta Regional Medical Center. Couvion brings over 20 years of nursing experience with her to the unit.
Couvion received her bachelor of science degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women in Columbus.
She has worked in several critical care areas including neonatal intensive care, cardiac care and Air Evac flight units. Her most recent position was as a team leader for DRMC’s Heart and Vascular Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option