Quest welcomes Noel
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Quest Group has welcomed Jennifer Noel to the agency as director of Tupelo operations. In this role, she manages accounts in Northeast Mississippi, North Alabama and Tennessee.
Noel brings a great deal of experience in media management and account management. She is actually returning to Quest from Comcast Spotlight, where she was an integrated media consultant for the cable company in Northeast Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player