Quest welcomes Noel
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 11,2011
Quest Group has welcomed Jennifer Noel to the agency as director of Tupelo operations. In this role, she manages accounts in Northeast Mississippi, North Alabama and Tennessee.
Noel brings a great deal of experience in media management and account management. She is actually returning to Quest from Comcast Spotlight, where she was an integrated media consultant for the cable company in Northeast Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62