Ergon acquires Henkel’s engineering division
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions Inc., has acquired substantially all of the assets of Henkel Corporation’s Corrosion Engineering Division located in Lester, Pa.
Terms were not disclosed.
Effective Dec. 10, the acquired business group became a part of Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions’ ErgonArmor division under the new name Corrosion Engineering.
“ErgonArmor is thrilled to welcome Corrosion Engineering into the fold. We look forward to providing new protective solutions for our customers, and the inclusion of Corrosion Engineering will expand our division’s success in the days ahead,” said Larry Erickson, senior vice president and general manager of ErgonArmor.
Corrosion Engineering is a provider of sophisticated lining systems. The business has operated for over 70 years, offering a diverse lineup of corrosion protection products and materials. Existing Corrosion Engineering sales and support staff will remain in place as they become a division of ErgonArmor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals