Ergon acquires Henkel’s engineering division
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions Inc., has acquired substantially all of the assets of Henkel Corporation’s Corrosion Engineering Division located in Lester, Pa.
Terms were not disclosed.
Effective Dec. 10, the acquired business group became a part of Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions’ ErgonArmor division under the new name Corrosion Engineering.
“ErgonArmor is thrilled to welcome Corrosion Engineering into the fold. We look forward to providing new protective solutions for our customers, and the inclusion of Corrosion Engineering will expand our division’s success in the days ahead,” said Larry Erickson, senior vice president and general manager of ErgonArmor.
Corrosion Engineering is a provider of sophisticated lining systems. The business has operated for over 70 years, offering a diverse lineup of corrosion protection products and materials. Existing Corrosion Engineering sales and support staff will remain in place as they become a division of ErgonArmor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image