Ergon acquires Henkel’s engineering division
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions Inc., has acquired substantially all of the assets of Henkel Corporation’s Corrosion Engineering Division located in Lester, Pa.
Terms were not disclosed.
Effective Dec. 10, the acquired business group became a part of Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions’ ErgonArmor division under the new name Corrosion Engineering.
“ErgonArmor is thrilled to welcome Corrosion Engineering into the fold. We look forward to providing new protective solutions for our customers, and the inclusion of Corrosion Engineering will expand our division’s success in the days ahead,” said Larry Erickson, senior vice president and general manager of ErgonArmor.
Corrosion Engineering is a provider of sophisticated lining systems. The business has operated for over 70 years, offering a diverse lineup of corrosion protection products and materials. Existing Corrosion Engineering sales and support staff will remain in place as they become a division of ErgonArmor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015