Ergon acquires Henkel’s engineering division
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions Inc., has acquired substantially all of the assets of Henkel Corporation’s Corrosion Engineering Division located in Lester, Pa.
Terms were not disclosed.
Effective Dec. 10, the acquired business group became a part of Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions’ ErgonArmor division under the new name Corrosion Engineering.
“ErgonArmor is thrilled to welcome Corrosion Engineering into the fold. We look forward to providing new protective solutions for our customers, and the inclusion of Corrosion Engineering will expand our division’s success in the days ahead,” said Larry Erickson, senior vice president and general manager of ErgonArmor.
Corrosion Engineering is a provider of sophisticated lining systems. The business has operated for over 70 years, offering a diverse lineup of corrosion protection products and materials. Existing Corrosion Engineering sales and support staff will remain in place as they become a division of ErgonArmor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west