Ergon acquires Henkel’s engineering division
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions Inc., has acquired substantially all of the assets of Henkel Corporation’s Corrosion Engineering Division located in Lester, Pa.
Terms were not disclosed.
Effective Dec. 10, the acquired business group became a part of Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions’ ErgonArmor division under the new name Corrosion Engineering.
“ErgonArmor is thrilled to welcome Corrosion Engineering into the fold. We look forward to providing new protective solutions for our customers, and the inclusion of Corrosion Engineering will expand our division’s success in the days ahead,” said Larry Erickson, senior vice president and general manager of ErgonArmor.
Corrosion Engineering is a provider of sophisticated lining systems. The business has operated for over 70 years, offering a diverse lineup of corrosion protection products and materials. Existing Corrosion Engineering sales and support staff will remain in place as they become a division of ErgonArmor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job