Ergon acquires Henkel’s engineering division
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions Inc., has acquired substantially all of the assets of Henkel Corporation’s Corrosion Engineering Division located in Lester, Pa.
Terms were not disclosed.
Effective Dec. 10, the acquired business group became a part of Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions’ ErgonArmor division under the new name Corrosion Engineering.
“ErgonArmor is thrilled to welcome Corrosion Engineering into the fold. We look forward to providing new protective solutions for our customers, and the inclusion of Corrosion Engineering will expand our division’s success in the days ahead,” said Larry Erickson, senior vice president and general manager of ErgonArmor.
Corrosion Engineering is a provider of sophisticated lining systems. The business has operated for over 70 years, offering a diverse lineup of corrosion protection products and materials. Existing Corrosion Engineering sales and support staff will remain in place as they become a division of ErgonArmor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy