Ergon acquires Henkel’s engineering division
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions Inc., has acquired substantially all of the assets of Henkel Corporation’s Corrosion Engineering Division located in Lester, Pa.
Terms were not disclosed.
Effective Dec. 10, the acquired business group became a part of Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions’ ErgonArmor division under the new name Corrosion Engineering.
“ErgonArmor is thrilled to welcome Corrosion Engineering into the fold. We look forward to providing new protective solutions for our customers, and the inclusion of Corrosion Engineering will expand our division’s success in the days ahead,” said Larry Erickson, senior vice president and general manager of ErgonArmor.
Corrosion Engineering is a provider of sophisticated lining systems. The business has operated for over 70 years, offering a diverse lineup of corrosion protection products and materials. Existing Corrosion Engineering sales and support staff will remain in place as they become a division of ErgonArmor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity