State’s action against Morgan Keegan workers settled
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — An administrative action against Morgan Keegan & Company employees and Morgan Asset Management employees, Brian B. Sullivan, Gary Stringer, and Michele Wood has been resolved with the State of Mississippi, according to the Secretary of State’s Office.
No Mississippi Morgan Keegan brokers were involved in this action.
The order resolving the case is available on the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov/Morgan-KeeganOriginal/Order.signed.pdf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county