State’s action against Morgan Keegan workers settled
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — An administrative action against Morgan Keegan & Company employees and Morgan Asset Management employees, Brian B. Sullivan, Gary Stringer, and Michele Wood has been resolved with the State of Mississippi, according to the Secretary of State’s Office.
No Mississippi Morgan Keegan brokers were involved in this action.
The order resolving the case is available on the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov/Morgan-KeeganOriginal/Order.signed.pdf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending