State’s action against Morgan Keegan workers settled
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — An administrative action against Morgan Keegan & Company employees and Morgan Asset Management employees, Brian B. Sullivan, Gary Stringer, and Michele Wood has been resolved with the State of Mississippi, according to the Secretary of State’s Office.
No Mississippi Morgan Keegan brokers were involved in this action.
The order resolving the case is available on the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov/Morgan-KeeganOriginal/Order.signed.pdf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus