State’s action against Morgan Keegan workers settled
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — An administrative action against Morgan Keegan & Company employees and Morgan Asset Management employees, Brian B. Sullivan, Gary Stringer, and Michele Wood has been resolved with the State of Mississippi, according to the Secretary of State’s Office.
No Mississippi Morgan Keegan brokers were involved in this action.
The order resolving the case is available on the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov/Morgan-KeeganOriginal/Order.signed.pdf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran