State’s action against Morgan Keegan workers settled
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2011
JACKSON — An administrative action against Morgan Keegan & Company employees and Morgan Asset Management employees, Brian B. Sullivan, Gary Stringer, and Michele Wood has been resolved with the State of Mississippi, according to the Secretary of State’s Office.
No Mississippi Morgan Keegan brokers were involved in this action.
The order resolving the case is available on the Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.ms.gov/Morgan-KeeganOriginal/Order.signed.pdf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau