Butler Snow wins DealMakers ‘End of Year’ award
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has won the DealMakers “End of Year” Annual Award in the category of Law Firm of the Year – Product Liability Defense – North America.
The DealMakers “End of Year” Annual Awards 2011 celebrates the leading, most prolific firms, that have continually displayed a huge degree of quality, tenacity, and ability to punch above their weight, within their areas of specialization. The awards showcase firms that are most competent across all areas of Law and those who continue to provide assistance to the clients they retain.
According to DealMakers, the process entails a full and thorough voting process across DealMakers’ global readership, conducted over the last six months of 2011. Voting readers are asked which firms continually overachieve, perform to the highest degree possible, and ensure the best outcome for the client, regardless of the scale of project or value. DealMakers also employs a panel of judges that provides assistance during the assessment process due to their knowledge of the sector and those firms operating within it.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”