Butler Snow wins DealMakers ‘End of Year’ award
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has won the DealMakers “End of Year” Annual Award in the category of Law Firm of the Year – Product Liability Defense – North America.
The DealMakers “End of Year” Annual Awards 2011 celebrates the leading, most prolific firms, that have continually displayed a huge degree of quality, tenacity, and ability to punch above their weight, within their areas of specialization. The awards showcase firms that are most competent across all areas of Law and those who continue to provide assistance to the clients they retain.
According to DealMakers, the process entails a full and thorough voting process across DealMakers’ global readership, conducted over the last six months of 2011. Voting readers are asked which firms continually overachieve, perform to the highest degree possible, and ensure the best outcome for the client, regardless of the scale of project or value. DealMakers also employs a panel of judges that provides assistance during the assessment process due to their knowledge of the sector and those firms operating within it.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal