Butler Snow wins DealMakers ‘End of Year’ award
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has won the DealMakers “End of Year” Annual Award in the category of Law Firm of the Year – Product Liability Defense – North America.
The DealMakers “End of Year” Annual Awards 2011 celebrates the leading, most prolific firms, that have continually displayed a huge degree of quality, tenacity, and ability to punch above their weight, within their areas of specialization. The awards showcase firms that are most competent across all areas of Law and those who continue to provide assistance to the clients they retain.
According to DealMakers, the process entails a full and thorough voting process across DealMakers’ global readership, conducted over the last six months of 2011. Voting readers are asked which firms continually overachieve, perform to the highest degree possible, and ensure the best outcome for the client, regardless of the scale of project or value. DealMakers also employs a panel of judges that provides assistance during the assessment process due to their knowledge of the sector and those firms operating within it.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State