Credit union opens Stone County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2011
WIGGINS — Biloxi-based Keesler Federal Credit Union has opened its newest location in Stone County. The new facility is located at 1107 East Frontage Road, Suite A, in Wiggins.
Keli Saucier is the branch manager with Merry Gress and Rachel Riley as the financial services representatives. Tellers for the branch are Nikki Craft and Melissa Hodges.
A grand opening and ribbon cutting will be held Jan. 6, 2012.
Keesler Federal Credit Union is the largest Mississippi-based credit union with assets of $1.9 billion. Serving over 187,000 members worldwide, the credit union has 16 branches in South Mississippi and three branches at U.S. Air Force installations in the United Kingdom. Membership is available to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Harrison, Hancock, and Pearl River Counties as well as select areas of Jackson County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges