Credit union opens Stone County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2011
WIGGINS — Biloxi-based Keesler Federal Credit Union has opened its newest location in Stone County. The new facility is located at 1107 East Frontage Road, Suite A, in Wiggins.
Keli Saucier is the branch manager with Merry Gress and Rachel Riley as the financial services representatives. Tellers for the branch are Nikki Craft and Melissa Hodges.
A grand opening and ribbon cutting will be held Jan. 6, 2012.
Keesler Federal Credit Union is the largest Mississippi-based credit union with assets of $1.9 billion. Serving over 187,000 members worldwide, the credit union has 16 branches in South Mississippi and three branches at U.S. Air Force installations in the United Kingdom. Membership is available to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Harrison, Hancock, and Pearl River Counties as well as select areas of Jackson County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access