Credit union opens Stone County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2011
WIGGINS — Biloxi-based Keesler Federal Credit Union has opened its newest location in Stone County. The new facility is located at 1107 East Frontage Road, Suite A, in Wiggins.
Keli Saucier is the branch manager with Merry Gress and Rachel Riley as the financial services representatives. Tellers for the branch are Nikki Craft and Melissa Hodges.
A grand opening and ribbon cutting will be held Jan. 6, 2012.
Keesler Federal Credit Union is the largest Mississippi-based credit union with assets of $1.9 billion. Serving over 187,000 members worldwide, the credit union has 16 branches in South Mississippi and three branches at U.S. Air Force installations in the United Kingdom. Membership is available to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Harrison, Hancock, and Pearl River Counties as well as select areas of Jackson County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing