Credit union opens Stone County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2011
WIGGINS — Biloxi-based Keesler Federal Credit Union has opened its newest location in Stone County. The new facility is located at 1107 East Frontage Road, Suite A, in Wiggins.
Keli Saucier is the branch manager with Merry Gress and Rachel Riley as the financial services representatives. Tellers for the branch are Nikki Craft and Melissa Hodges.
A grand opening and ribbon cutting will be held Jan. 6, 2012.
Keesler Federal Credit Union is the largest Mississippi-based credit union with assets of $1.9 billion. Serving over 187,000 members worldwide, the credit union has 16 branches in South Mississippi and three branches at U.S. Air Force installations in the United Kingdom. Membership is available to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Harrison, Hancock, and Pearl River Counties as well as select areas of Jackson County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge