Credit union opens Stone County office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 13,2011
WIGGINS — Biloxi-based Keesler Federal Credit Union has opened its newest location in Stone County. The new facility is located at 1107 East Frontage Road, Suite A, in Wiggins.
Keli Saucier is the branch manager with Merry Gress and Rachel Riley as the financial services representatives. Tellers for the branch are Nikki Craft and Melissa Hodges.
A grand opening and ribbon cutting will be held Jan. 6, 2012.
Keesler Federal Credit Union is the largest Mississippi-based credit union with assets of $1.9 billion. Serving over 187,000 members worldwide, the credit union has 16 branches in South Mississippi and three branches at U.S. Air Force installations in the United Kingdom. Membership is available to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Harrison, Hancock, and Pearl River Counties as well as select areas of Jackson County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast