Resort management continues to shuffle with Warren’s resignation
Published: December 13,2011
CHOCTAW — Executive changes continue at Pearl River Resort with the sudden resignation of president and CEO and the hiring of a new CFO.
The Choctaw Resort Development Enterprise (CRDE) board has accepted the resignation of Pearl River Resort president and CEO Bryce Warren. He was just named president and CEO of Pearl River late last month.
Choctaw Chief and CRDE board chair Phyliss Anderson said, “Mr. Warren decided to leave based on personal reasons. He has done an exemplary job, and I wish him the very best.”
Anderson said the CRDE board are “proactively and aggressively searching for a new Resort president.”
The CRDE board has also approved Tonya Turrant as Pearl River’s new CFO.
Anderson said Turrant is “a highly qualified executive with almost 20 years of experience in gaming finance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development