Resort management continues to shuffle with Warren’s resignation
Published: December 13,2011
CHOCTAW — Executive changes continue at Pearl River Resort with the sudden resignation of president and CEO and the hiring of a new CFO.
The Choctaw Resort Development Enterprise (CRDE) board has accepted the resignation of Pearl River Resort president and CEO Bryce Warren. He was just named president and CEO of Pearl River late last month.
Choctaw Chief and CRDE board chair Phyliss Anderson said, “Mr. Warren decided to leave based on personal reasons. He has done an exemplary job, and I wish him the very best.”
Anderson said the CRDE board are “proactively and aggressively searching for a new Resort president.”
The CRDE board has also approved Tonya Turrant as Pearl River’s new CFO.
Anderson said Turrant is “a highly qualified executive with almost 20 years of experience in gaming finance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015