Resort management continues to shuffle with Warren’s resignation
Published: December 13,2011
CHOCTAW — Executive changes continue at Pearl River Resort with the sudden resignation of president and CEO and the hiring of a new CFO.
The Choctaw Resort Development Enterprise (CRDE) board has accepted the resignation of Pearl River Resort president and CEO Bryce Warren. He was just named president and CEO of Pearl River late last month.
Choctaw Chief and CRDE board chair Phyliss Anderson said, “Mr. Warren decided to leave based on personal reasons. He has done an exemplary job, and I wish him the very best.”
Anderson said the CRDE board are “proactively and aggressively searching for a new Resort president.”
The CRDE board has also approved Tonya Turrant as Pearl River’s new CFO.
Anderson said Turrant is “a highly qualified executive with almost 20 years of experience in gaming finance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal