Resort management continues to shuffle with Warren’s resignation
Published: December 13,2011
CHOCTAW — Executive changes continue at Pearl River Resort with the sudden resignation of president and CEO and the hiring of a new CFO.
The Choctaw Resort Development Enterprise (CRDE) board has accepted the resignation of Pearl River Resort president and CEO Bryce Warren. He was just named president and CEO of Pearl River late last month.
Choctaw Chief and CRDE board chair Phyliss Anderson said, “Mr. Warren decided to leave based on personal reasons. He has done an exemplary job, and I wish him the very best.”
Anderson said the CRDE board are “proactively and aggressively searching for a new Resort president.”
The CRDE board has also approved Tonya Turrant as Pearl River’s new CFO.
Anderson said Turrant is “a highly qualified executive with almost 20 years of experience in gaming finance.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money