PRCC expands business marketing program
Published: December 14,2011
HATTIESBURG — Students planning to pursue an Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Marketing and Management Technology at Pearl River Community College will have several class options available to them in the spring semester.
Oone option will be the addition of two business marketing day classes on Tuesday and Thursday that will be taught at the Lowery Woodall Advanced Technology Center in Hattiesburg. They include personal selling and entrepreneurship.
These classes are in addition to the new online degree program that began this fall in the Business Marketing and Management Technology department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove