PRCC expands business marketing program
Published: December 14,2011
HATTIESBURG — Students planning to pursue an Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Marketing and Management Technology at Pearl River Community College will have several class options available to them in the spring semester.
Oone option will be the addition of two business marketing day classes on Tuesday and Thursday that will be taught at the Lowery Woodall Advanced Technology Center in Hattiesburg. They include personal selling and entrepreneurship.
These classes are in addition to the new online degree program that began this fall in the Business Marketing and Management Technology department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters