PRCC expands business marketing program
by Associated Press
Published: December 14,2011
HATTIESBURG — Students planning to pursue an Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Marketing and Management Technology at Pearl River Community College will have several class options available to them in the spring semester.
Oone option will be the addition of two business marketing day classes on Tuesday and Thursday that will be taught at the Lowery Woodall Advanced Technology Center in Hattiesburg. They include personal selling and entrepreneurship.
These classes are in addition to the new online degree program that began this fall in the Business Marketing and Management Technology department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition