PRCC expands business marketing program
Published: December 14,2011
HATTIESBURG — Students planning to pursue an Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Marketing and Management Technology at Pearl River Community College will have several class options available to them in the spring semester.
Oone option will be the addition of two business marketing day classes on Tuesday and Thursday that will be taught at the Lowery Woodall Advanced Technology Center in Hattiesburg. They include personal selling and entrepreneurship.
These classes are in addition to the new online degree program that began this fall in the Business Marketing and Management Technology department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter