Beau Rivage Resort expands Florida air service
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 15,2011
GULFPORT and BILOXI — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is increasing its air service to five days a week with Vision Airlines. The expanded service begins Jan. 5, 2012.
The Beau Rivage scheduled service from St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport in Florida to Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport will operate Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays on 136-seat Boeing 737 aircraft.
Beau Rivage has been providing nonstop jet service from the St. Petersburg-Clearwater to Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport for three years now.
Flights will depart St. Petersburg-Clearwater at 1:45 p.m. and arrive at Gulfport/Biloxi at 2:05 p.m. Flights leaving Gulfport/Biloxi will depart at 10:30 a.m. and arrive back at St. Petersburg-Clearwater at 12:50 p.m. (all flight times are local).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn