Beau Rivage Resort expands Florida air service
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 15,2011
GULFPORT and BILOXI — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is increasing its air service to five days a week with Vision Airlines. The expanded service begins Jan. 5, 2012.
The Beau Rivage scheduled service from St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport in Florida to Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport will operate Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays on 136-seat Boeing 737 aircraft.
Beau Rivage has been providing nonstop jet service from the St. Petersburg-Clearwater to Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport for three years now.
Flights will depart St. Petersburg-Clearwater at 1:45 p.m. and arrive at Gulfport/Biloxi at 2:05 p.m. Flights leaving Gulfport/Biloxi will depart at 10:30 a.m. and arrive back at St. Petersburg-Clearwater at 12:50 p.m. (all flight times are local).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life