Beau Rivage Resort expands Florida air service
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 15,2011
GULFPORT and BILOXI — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is increasing its air service to five days a week with Vision Airlines. The expanded service begins Jan. 5, 2012.
The Beau Rivage scheduled service from St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport in Florida to Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport will operate Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays on 136-seat Boeing 737 aircraft.
Beau Rivage has been providing nonstop jet service from the St. Petersburg-Clearwater to Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport for three years now.
Flights will depart St. Petersburg-Clearwater at 1:45 p.m. and arrive at Gulfport/Biloxi at 2:05 p.m. Flights leaving Gulfport/Biloxi will depart at 10:30 a.m. and arrive back at St. Petersburg-Clearwater at 12:50 p.m. (all flight times are local).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block