Beau Rivage Resort expands Florida air service
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 15,2011
GULFPORT and BILOXI — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is increasing its air service to five days a week with Vision Airlines. The expanded service begins Jan. 5, 2012.
The Beau Rivage scheduled service from St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport in Florida to Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport will operate Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays on 136-seat Boeing 737 aircraft.
Beau Rivage has been providing nonstop jet service from the St. Petersburg-Clearwater to Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport for three years now.
Flights will depart St. Petersburg-Clearwater at 1:45 p.m. and arrive at Gulfport/Biloxi at 2:05 p.m. Flights leaving Gulfport/Biloxi will depart at 10:30 a.m. and arrive back at St. Petersburg-Clearwater at 12:50 p.m. (all flight times are local).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist