Advertising firm adds Spear
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Chris Spear has joined Ad.In Advertising as its communications administrator. He brings several years’ experience in advertising and nonprofit marketing to the Ocean Springs-based agency.
Spear earned a bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, in English from Millsaps College with Phi Beta Kappa honors.
After working for some time in Jackson, he relocated to the Coast earlier this year.
A native of Louisiana, Spear will handle the writing duties at Ad.In. He also has extensive background in graphic design, film and video, and website design, enabling him to fill multiple roles in the full-service programs of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advertising firm adds Spear”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager