Advertising firm adds Spear
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Chris Spear has joined Ad.In Advertising as its communications administrator. He brings several years’ experience in advertising and nonprofit marketing to the Ocean Springs-based agency.
Spear earned a bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, in English from Millsaps College with Phi Beta Kappa honors.
After working for some time in Jackson, he relocated to the Coast earlier this year.
A native of Louisiana, Spear will handle the writing duties at Ad.In. He also has extensive background in graphic design, film and video, and website design, enabling him to fill multiple roles in the full-service programs of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advertising firm adds Spear”
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue