Advertising firm adds Spear
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Chris Spear has joined Ad.In Advertising as its communications administrator. He brings several years’ experience in advertising and nonprofit marketing to the Ocean Springs-based agency.
Spear earned a bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, in English from Millsaps College with Phi Beta Kappa honors.
After working for some time in Jackson, he relocated to the Coast earlier this year.
A native of Louisiana, Spear will handle the writing duties at Ad.In. He also has extensive background in graphic design, film and video, and website design, enabling him to fill multiple roles in the full-service programs of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advertising firm adds Spear”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)