Advertising firm adds Spear
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Chris Spear has joined Ad.In Advertising as its communications administrator. He brings several years’ experience in advertising and nonprofit marketing to the Ocean Springs-based agency.
Spear earned a bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, in English from Millsaps College with Phi Beta Kappa honors.
After working for some time in Jackson, he relocated to the Coast earlier this year.
A native of Louisiana, Spear will handle the writing duties at Ad.In. He also has extensive background in graphic design, film and video, and website design, enabling him to fill multiple roles in the full-service programs of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advertising firm adds Spear”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband