Advertising firm adds Spear
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Chris Spear has joined Ad.In Advertising as its communications administrator. He brings several years’ experience in advertising and nonprofit marketing to the Ocean Springs-based agency.
Spear earned a bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, in English from Millsaps College with Phi Beta Kappa honors.
After working for some time in Jackson, he relocated to the Coast earlier this year.
A native of Louisiana, Spear will handle the writing duties at Ad.In. He also has extensive background in graphic design, film and video, and website design, enabling him to fill multiple roles in the full-service programs of the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advertising firm adds Spear”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center