Brown leaves MDES
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security communications manager LaRaye Brown has left the agency. Brown, who joined the agency in August 2010, is relocating to Washington, D.C.
MDES director Les Range said he expects to fill the post during the first few months of the new year. During the interim, media calls will be directed to Executive Assistant Cherrita Speech.
Speech, who reports directly to Range, will work with agency staff to deliver requested information to media members.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal