Brown leaves MDES
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security communications manager LaRaye Brown has left the agency. Brown, who joined the agency in August 2010, is relocating to Washington, D.C.
MDES director Les Range said he expects to fill the post during the first few months of the new year. During the interim, media calls will be directed to Executive Assistant Cherrita Speech.
Speech, who reports directly to Range, will work with agency staff to deliver requested information to media members.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House