Brown leaves MDES
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security communications manager LaRaye Brown has left the agency. Brown, who joined the agency in August 2010, is relocating to Washington, D.C.
MDES director Les Range said he expects to fill the post during the first few months of the new year. During the interim, media calls will be directed to Executive Assistant Cherrita Speech.
Speech, who reports directly to Range, will work with agency staff to deliver requested information to media members.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State