Brown leaves MDES
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security communications manager LaRaye Brown has left the agency. Brown, who joined the agency in August 2010, is relocating to Washington, D.C.
MDES director Les Range said he expects to fill the post during the first few months of the new year. During the interim, media calls will be directed to Executive Assistant Cherrita Speech.
Speech, who reports directly to Range, will work with agency staff to deliver requested information to media members.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow