Brown leaves MDES
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Mississippi Department of Employment Security communications manager LaRaye Brown has left the agency. Brown, who joined the agency in August 2010, is relocating to Washington, D.C.
MDES director Les Range said he expects to fill the post during the first few months of the new year. During the interim, media calls will be directed to Executive Assistant Cherrita Speech.
Speech, who reports directly to Range, will work with agency staff to deliver requested information to media members.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015