Daly named partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Andrews Kurth, debt securities, energy transportation, Houston Texas, investment banking, IPO, Jon W. Daly, MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS, NASDAQ, New York Stock Exchange, private equity, public offering
Andrews Kurth, LLP, announced the election of Jon W. Daly in its Houston, Texas, office to the partnership. Daly’s principal area of practice is corporate and securities law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and the representation of issuers and investment banks in connection with public and private offerings of equity and debt securities. He also advises companies on corporate governance matters, periodic reporting and other requirements of the federal securities laws, the New York Stock Exchange, the NASDAQ Stock Market and other exchange rules.
Daly recently represented an exploration and production master limited partnership in connection with its $178-million initial public offering. He also recently represented the underwriters in connection with a $3.2-billion initial public offering of an energy transportation and storage company, which ranked as the second largest energy IPO in U.S. history at the time.
Daly received his J.D. in 2003, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law where he was a member of the Mississippi Law Journal and Moot Court Board. He earned his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Florida in 2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Daly named partner”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win