Daly named partner
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Andrews Kurth, debt securities, energy transportation, Houston Texas, investment banking, IPO, Jon W. Daly, MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS, NASDAQ, New York Stock Exchange, private equity, public offering
Andrews Kurth, LLP, announced the election of Jon W. Daly in its Houston, Texas, office to the partnership. Daly’s principal area of practice is corporate and securities law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and the representation of issuers and investment banks in connection with public and private offerings of equity and debt securities. He also advises companies on corporate governance matters, periodic reporting and other requirements of the federal securities laws, the New York Stock Exchange, the NASDAQ Stock Market and other exchange rules.
Daly recently represented an exploration and production master limited partnership in connection with its $178-million initial public offering. He also recently represented the underwriters in connection with a $3.2-billion initial public offering of an energy transportation and storage company, which ranked as the second largest energy IPO in U.S. history at the time.
Daly received his J.D. in 2003, cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law where he was a member of the Mississippi Law Journal and Moot Court Board. He earned his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Florida in 2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Daly named partner”
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training