DRMC announces chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Baton Rouge, Delta Regional Medical Center, DRMC board of trustees, Greenville, JACKSON, Louisiana State University, Louisiana State University Medical Center, LSU, medical residencies, Ole Miss, Robert L. Curry, Stansel Harvey, surgery, UMMC, University of Mississippi, University of Mississippi Medical Center, urology
Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC) is pleased to announce Robert L. Curry, M.D., Urologist, as its new Chief of Staff. As Chief of Staff, Curry will serve as Chief Medical Officer, as well as on the Board of Trustees at DRMC.
Stansel Harvey, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer at DRMC says, “Dr. Hayek did a remarkable job as Chief of Staff this past year and we are so thankful for his commitment and leadership as part of our medical staff leadership. We know that Dr. Curry will step into this role with an equal amount of passion and dedication to work with our leadership team and our staff as we work to move DRMC forward in our mission of caring for and caring about our patients and the community we serve”.
Curry received his Doctor of Medicine from Louisiana State University Medical School in 1984. He completed his Surgery and Urology Residencies at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 1989. He has been a member of the medical staff at DRMC since June 1989.
“I look forward to working with the hospital board, administration, Mr. Harvey, the medical staff and the hospital staff. I hope that we can continue to improve DRMC’s quality of care and work toward our goals as a team,” states Curry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi