Firm adds Gunn
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Beard & Riser Architects PLLC, Cane River Creole National Historical Park, HabiTECH 08, Louisiana, Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Madison Alabama, Natchitoches, U.S. Department of the Interior
Daniel M. Gunn has joined Greenwood-based Beard + Riser Architects, PLLC as an intern architect. Gunn is a graduate of Louisiana Tech University, holding a bachelor of architecture degree. While completing his studies, he served as a GS-4 intern architect at the U.S. Department of the Interior at Cane River Creole National Historical Park in Natchitoches, La., gaining valuable experience in the methods of rehabilitation, preservation and restoration of historic structures. As a senior project for the Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Gunn worked along with a group of fellow classmates known as HabiTECH 08 to design and build an affordable and sustainable home for a low-income family.
Gunn is the son of U.S. Army (Ret.) Master Sergeant Walter L. Gunn and Caroline W. Gunn of Madison, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that