Firm adds Gunn
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Beard & Riser Architects PLLC, Cane River Creole National Historical Park, HabiTECH 08, Louisiana, Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Madison Alabama, Natchitoches, U.S. Department of the Interior
Daniel M. Gunn has joined Greenwood-based Beard + Riser Architects, PLLC as an intern architect. Gunn is a graduate of Louisiana Tech University, holding a bachelor of architecture degree. While completing his studies, he served as a GS-4 intern architect at the U.S. Department of the Interior at Cane River Creole National Historical Park in Natchitoches, La., gaining valuable experience in the methods of rehabilitation, preservation and restoration of historic structures. As a senior project for the Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Gunn worked along with a group of fellow classmates known as HabiTECH 08 to design and build an affordable and sustainable home for a low-income family.
Gunn is the son of U.S. Army (Ret.) Master Sergeant Walter L. Gunn and Caroline W. Gunn of Madison, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit