Firm adds Gunn
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Beard & Riser Architects PLLC, Cane River Creole National Historical Park, HabiTECH 08, Louisiana, Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Madison Alabama, Natchitoches, U.S. Department of the Interior
Daniel M. Gunn has joined Greenwood-based Beard + Riser Architects, PLLC as an intern architect. Gunn is a graduate of Louisiana Tech University, holding a bachelor of architecture degree. While completing his studies, he served as a GS-4 intern architect at the U.S. Department of the Interior at Cane River Creole National Historical Park in Natchitoches, La., gaining valuable experience in the methods of rehabilitation, preservation and restoration of historic structures. As a senior project for the Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Gunn worked along with a group of fellow classmates known as HabiTECH 08 to design and build an affordable and sustainable home for a low-income family.
Gunn is the son of U.S. Army (Ret.) Master Sergeant Walter L. Gunn and Caroline W. Gunn of Madison, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)