Firm adds Gunn
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Beard & Riser Architects PLLC, Cane River Creole National Historical Park, HabiTECH 08, Louisiana, Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Madison Alabama, Natchitoches, U.S. Department of the Interior
Daniel M. Gunn has joined Greenwood-based Beard + Riser Architects, PLLC as an intern architect. Gunn is a graduate of Louisiana Tech University, holding a bachelor of architecture degree. While completing his studies, he served as a GS-4 intern architect at the U.S. Department of the Interior at Cane River Creole National Historical Park in Natchitoches, La., gaining valuable experience in the methods of rehabilitation, preservation and restoration of historic structures. As a senior project for the Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Gunn worked along with a group of fellow classmates known as HabiTECH 08 to design and build an affordable and sustainable home for a low-income family.
Gunn is the son of U.S. Army (Ret.) Master Sergeant Walter L. Gunn and Caroline W. Gunn of Madison, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project