Firm adds Gunn
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Beard & Riser Architects PLLC, Cane River Creole National Historical Park, HabiTECH 08, Louisiana, Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Madison Alabama, Natchitoches, U.S. Department of the Interior
Daniel M. Gunn has joined Greenwood-based Beard + Riser Architects, PLLC as an intern architect. Gunn is a graduate of Louisiana Tech University, holding a bachelor of architecture degree. While completing his studies, he served as a GS-4 intern architect at the U.S. Department of the Interior at Cane River Creole National Historical Park in Natchitoches, La., gaining valuable experience in the methods of rehabilitation, preservation and restoration of historic structures. As a senior project for the Louisiana Tech University School of Architecture, Gunn worked along with a group of fellow classmates known as HabiTECH 08 to design and build an affordable and sustainable home for a low-income family.
Gunn is the son of U.S. Army (Ret.) Master Sergeant Walter L. Gunn and Caroline W. Gunn of Madison, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Owner of former hospital given deadline