FSLI accepts Bequette
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Dr. Barry L. Bequette, dean and director of land-grant programs for the School of Agriculture, Research, Extension and Applied Sciences (AREAS) at Alcorn State University, was recently accepted into the fall 2011 Food Systems Leadership Institute (FSLI), an executive leadership development two-year program for academia, industry, and government.
During the FSLI program, Bequette, along with other scholars will work with expert instructors, leadership development coaches, and a mentor to help increase their leadership abilities. They will meet with leaders of universities, political leaders, industry leaders and others who have advanced to the highest levels of leadership. At the training, leadership theory will be combined with practical experience, often in the context of food systems and higher education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option