IMSLEC honors Cornett
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Daphne Cornett, assistant director of the DuBard School for Language Disorders at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently earned the 2011 IMSLEC Innovator Award for Outstanding Educator in a College or University.
Cornett, a certified speech-language pathologist, taught at the DuBard School for 20 years before taking over as assistant director and out-client service coordinator in 2003. She also teaches the DuBard Association Method to professionals from across the country in hopes that more children with oral and written language disorders can be taught using the most effective learning methods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “IMSLEC honors Cornett”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal