IMSLEC honors Cornett
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Daphne Cornett, assistant director of the DuBard School for Language Disorders at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently earned the 2011 IMSLEC Innovator Award for Outstanding Educator in a College or University.
Cornett, a certified speech-language pathologist, taught at the DuBard School for 20 years before taking over as assistant director and out-client service coordinator in 2003. She also teaches the DuBard Association Method to professionals from across the country in hopes that more children with oral and written language disorders can be taught using the most effective learning methods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “IMSLEC honors Cornett”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds