IMSLEC honors Cornett
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Daphne Cornett, assistant director of the DuBard School for Language Disorders at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently earned the 2011 IMSLEC Innovator Award for Outstanding Educator in a College or University.
Cornett, a certified speech-language pathologist, taught at the DuBard School for 20 years before taking over as assistant director and out-client service coordinator in 2003. She also teaches the DuBard Association Method to professionals from across the country in hopes that more children with oral and written language disorders can be taught using the most effective learning methods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “IMSLEC honors Cornett”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement