IMSLEC honors Cornett
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Daphne Cornett, assistant director of the DuBard School for Language Disorders at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently earned the 2011 IMSLEC Innovator Award for Outstanding Educator in a College or University.
Cornett, a certified speech-language pathologist, taught at the DuBard School for 20 years before taking over as assistant director and out-client service coordinator in 2003. She also teaches the DuBard Association Method to professionals from across the country in hopes that more children with oral and written language disorders can be taught using the most effective learning methods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “IMSLEC honors Cornett”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again