IMSLEC honors Cornett
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Daphne Cornett, assistant director of the DuBard School for Language Disorders at the University of Southern Mississippi, recently earned the 2011 IMSLEC Innovator Award for Outstanding Educator in a College or University.
Cornett, a certified speech-language pathologist, taught at the DuBard School for 20 years before taking over as assistant director and out-client service coordinator in 2003. She also teaches the DuBard Association Method to professionals from across the country in hopes that more children with oral and written language disorders can be taught using the most effective learning methods.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “IMSLEC honors Cornett”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities