Isle workers certified
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: BILOXI, casinos, Continuing Education Productions Inc., culinary arts, fine dining, gaming, Gulf Coast, hospitality, hotels, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, restaurants, Southern fusion cuisine, tourism
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi food and beverage team members recently attended a Supervisory Skills Certification Program presented by Continuing Education Productions Inc. This 10-week course, Master Critical Supervisory Skills, helps equip supervisors with the critical management skills and daily operating principals required in today’s demanding business.
Attendees included Atara East, F&B lead; John McDonnell, F&B lead/trainer; Karla Petty, F&B manager; Sammie Stewart, lead cook, The Buffet; Mike Williams, manager, The Buffet; and, Cory Stephens, lead cook, Cafe at the Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager