Isle workers certified
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: BILOXI, casinos, Continuing Education Productions Inc., culinary arts, fine dining, gaming, Gulf Coast, hospitality, hotels, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, restaurants, Southern fusion cuisine, tourism
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi food and beverage team members recently attended a Supervisory Skills Certification Program presented by Continuing Education Productions Inc. This 10-week course, Master Critical Supervisory Skills, helps equip supervisors with the critical management skills and daily operating principals required in today’s demanding business.
Attendees included Atara East, F&B lead; John McDonnell, F&B lead/trainer; Karla Petty, F&B manager; Sammie Stewart, lead cook, The Buffet; Mike Williams, manager, The Buffet; and, Cory Stephens, lead cook, Cafe at the Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training