Isle workers certified
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: BILOXI, casinos, Continuing Education Productions Inc., culinary arts, fine dining, gaming, Gulf Coast, hospitality, hotels, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, restaurants, Southern fusion cuisine, tourism
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi food and beverage team members recently attended a Supervisory Skills Certification Program presented by Continuing Education Productions Inc. This 10-week course, Master Critical Supervisory Skills, helps equip supervisors with the critical management skills and daily operating principals required in today’s demanding business.
Attendees included Atara East, F&B lead; John McDonnell, F&B lead/trainer; Karla Petty, F&B manager; Sammie Stewart, lead cook, The Buffet; Mike Williams, manager, The Buffet; and, Cory Stephens, lead cook, Cafe at the Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs