Isle workers certified
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: BILOXI, casinos, Continuing Education Productions Inc., culinary arts, fine dining, gaming, Gulf Coast, hospitality, hotels, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, restaurants, Southern fusion cuisine, tourism
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi food and beverage team members recently attended a Supervisory Skills Certification Program presented by Continuing Education Productions Inc. This 10-week course, Master Critical Supervisory Skills, helps equip supervisors with the critical management skills and daily operating principals required in today’s demanding business.
Attendees included Atara East, F&B lead; John McDonnell, F&B lead/trainer; Karla Petty, F&B manager; Sammie Stewart, lead cook, The Buffet; Mike Williams, manager, The Buffet; and, Cory Stephens, lead cook, Cafe at the Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015