Isle workers certified
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: BILOXI, casinos, Continuing Education Productions Inc., culinary arts, fine dining, gaming, Gulf Coast, hospitality, hotels, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, restaurants, Southern fusion cuisine, tourism
Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi food and beverage team members recently attended a Supervisory Skills Certification Program presented by Continuing Education Productions Inc. This 10-week course, Master Critical Supervisory Skills, helps equip supervisors with the critical management skills and daily operating principals required in today’s demanding business.
Attendees included Atara East, F&B lead; John McDonnell, F&B lead/trainer; Karla Petty, F&B manager; Sammie Stewart, lead cook, The Buffet; Mike Williams, manager, The Buffet; and, Cory Stephens, lead cook, Cafe at the Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma