MegaGate Broadband expands sales force
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: business administration, business development, C Spire Wireless, Jamie Taylor, Laurel, Lincare, marketing, MegaGate Broadband, Mississippi State University, sales, Synthes Trauma USA, telecommunications, Tiffany Parrish
MegaGate Broadband has expanded its corporate sales support team with the appointment of Tiffany Parrish of Laurel, who has returned to MegaGate Broadband as the new sales and marketing manager. Parrish previously worked at MegaGate Broadband as a sales manager for 13 years. She also worked as business development manager for C Spire Wireless.
In addition to Parrish’s 18-year experience in the communications field, she also has been very actively involved as a political consultant for candidates in both state and federal campaigns.
MegaGate Broadband also recently expanded its regional sales team with the addition of Jamie Taylor as account executive for the metro Jackson/North Mississippi region. Taylor’s focus will be on commercial telecommunications sales in the Jackson and Meridian markets and the North Mississippi region.
Taylor is a graduate of Mississippi State University and received his bachelors of science in business administration/marketing. He has over nine years of sales experience prior to joining the MegaGate team. He was ranked first in his region in sales with Synthes Trauma USA in 2010 and in 2009 with Lincare. He was also recognized as the top producer in pharmaceuticals in 2008 for Lincare.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015