MegaGate Broadband expands sales force
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: business administration, business development, C Spire Wireless, Jamie Taylor, Laurel, Lincare, marketing, MegaGate Broadband, Mississippi State University, sales, Synthes Trauma USA, telecommunications, Tiffany Parrish
MegaGate Broadband has expanded its corporate sales support team with the appointment of Tiffany Parrish of Laurel, who has returned to MegaGate Broadband as the new sales and marketing manager. Parrish previously worked at MegaGate Broadband as a sales manager for 13 years. She also worked as business development manager for C Spire Wireless.
In addition to Parrish’s 18-year experience in the communications field, she also has been very actively involved as a political consultant for candidates in both state and federal campaigns.
MegaGate Broadband also recently expanded its regional sales team with the addition of Jamie Taylor as account executive for the metro Jackson/North Mississippi region. Taylor’s focus will be on commercial telecommunications sales in the Jackson and Meridian markets and the North Mississippi region.
Taylor is a graduate of Mississippi State University and received his bachelors of science in business administration/marketing. He has over nine years of sales experience prior to joining the MegaGate team. He was ranked first in his region in sales with Synthes Trauma USA in 2010 and in 2009 with Lincare. He was also recognized as the top producer in pharmaceuticals in 2008 for Lincare.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job