MegaGate Broadband expands sales force
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: business administration, business development, C Spire Wireless, Jamie Taylor, Laurel, Lincare, marketing, MegaGate Broadband, Mississippi State University, sales, Synthes Trauma USA, telecommunications, Tiffany Parrish
MegaGate Broadband has expanded its corporate sales support team with the appointment of Tiffany Parrish of Laurel, who has returned to MegaGate Broadband as the new sales and marketing manager. Parrish previously worked at MegaGate Broadband as a sales manager for 13 years. She also worked as business development manager for C Spire Wireless.
In addition to Parrish’s 18-year experience in the communications field, she also has been very actively involved as a political consultant for candidates in both state and federal campaigns.
MegaGate Broadband also recently expanded its regional sales team with the addition of Jamie Taylor as account executive for the metro Jackson/North Mississippi region. Taylor’s focus will be on commercial telecommunications sales in the Jackson and Meridian markets and the North Mississippi region.
Taylor is a graduate of Mississippi State University and received his bachelors of science in business administration/marketing. He has over nine years of sales experience prior to joining the MegaGate team. He was ranked first in his region in sales with Synthes Trauma USA in 2010 and in 2009 with Lincare. He was also recognized as the top producer in pharmaceuticals in 2008 for Lincare.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast