MSU taps Zimmerman
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Starkville native Paul S. Zimmerman is a new fundraiser for Mississippi State University‘s James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. The Oktibbeha County resident began his official duties in the college in November as an assistant director of development.
He is a 2000 MSU business administration graduate who previously worked in sales for 13 years at Flexsteel Industries.
Zimmerman is joining the team of Bennett Evans, the college’s development director, and fellow assistant director P.K. Thomas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Nullification and interposition
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable