MSU taps Zimmerman
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Starkville native Paul S. Zimmerman is a new fundraiser for Mississippi State University‘s James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. The Oktibbeha County resident began his official duties in the college in November as an assistant director of development.
He is a 2000 MSU business administration graduate who previously worked in sales for 13 years at Flexsteel Industries.
Zimmerman is joining the team of Bennett Evans, the college’s development director, and fellow assistant director P.K. Thomas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending