MSU taps Zimmerman
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Starkville native Paul S. Zimmerman is a new fundraiser for Mississippi State University‘s James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. The Oktibbeha County resident began his official duties in the college in November as an assistant director of development.
He is a 2000 MSU business administration graduate who previously worked in sales for 13 years at Flexsteel Industries.
Zimmerman is joining the team of Bennett Evans, the college’s development director, and fellow assistant director P.K. Thomas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain