MSU taps Zimmerman
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Starkville native Paul S. Zimmerman is a new fundraiser for Mississippi State University‘s James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. The Oktibbeha County resident began his official duties in the college in November as an assistant director of development.
He is a 2000 MSU business administration graduate who previously worked in sales for 13 years at Flexsteel Industries.
Zimmerman is joining the team of Bennett Evans, the college’s development director, and fellow assistant director P.K. Thomas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar