MSU taps Zimmerman
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Starkville native Paul S. Zimmerman is a new fundraiser for Mississippi State University‘s James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. The Oktibbeha County resident began his official duties in the college in November as an assistant director of development.
He is a 2000 MSU business administration graduate who previously worked in sales for 13 years at Flexsteel Industries.
Zimmerman is joining the team of Bennett Evans, the college’s development director, and fellow assistant director P.K. Thomas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant