Parrott joins Adams & Reese
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Robert Parrott has joined Adams and Reese as a litigation associate in the firm’s Jackson office. He is a former summer associate with Adams and Reese in 2010.
In 2009, Parrott interned with the Mississippi Supreme Court under Justice David Chandler, conducting legal research, and he drafted a memorandum that was later turned into a proposed opinion. He also interned with the United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, where he drafted legal memos for Federal habeas corpus cases.
Parrott received the 2011 Brief Writing Award from Scribes, The American Society of Legal Writers, which presents the award annually to the overall best brief submitted in any regional or national moot court competition.
Parrott earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, in 2011, and earned his bachelor of business administration from Millsaps College in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again