Parrott joins Adams & Reese
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Robert Parrott has joined Adams and Reese as a litigation associate in the firm’s Jackson office. He is a former summer associate with Adams and Reese in 2010.
In 2009, Parrott interned with the Mississippi Supreme Court under Justice David Chandler, conducting legal research, and he drafted a memorandum that was later turned into a proposed opinion. He also interned with the United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, where he drafted legal memos for Federal habeas corpus cases.
Parrott received the 2011 Brief Writing Award from Scribes, The American Society of Legal Writers, which presents the award annually to the overall best brief submitted in any regional or national moot court competition.
Parrott earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, in 2011, and earned his bachelor of business administration from Millsaps College in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi