Parrott joins Adams & Reese
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Robert Parrott has joined Adams and Reese as a litigation associate in the firm’s Jackson office. He is a former summer associate with Adams and Reese in 2010.
In 2009, Parrott interned with the Mississippi Supreme Court under Justice David Chandler, conducting legal research, and he drafted a memorandum that was later turned into a proposed opinion. He also interned with the United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, where he drafted legal memos for Federal habeas corpus cases.
Parrott received the 2011 Brief Writing Award from Scribes, The American Society of Legal Writers, which presents the award annually to the overall best brief submitted in any regional or national moot court competition.
Parrott earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, in 2011, and earned his bachelor of business administration from Millsaps College in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi