Parrott joins Adams & Reese
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Robert Parrott has joined Adams and Reese as a litigation associate in the firm’s Jackson office. He is a former summer associate with Adams and Reese in 2010.
In 2009, Parrott interned with the Mississippi Supreme Court under Justice David Chandler, conducting legal research, and he drafted a memorandum that was later turned into a proposed opinion. He also interned with the United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, where he drafted legal memos for Federal habeas corpus cases.
Parrott received the 2011 Brief Writing Award from Scribes, The American Society of Legal Writers, which presents the award annually to the overall best brief submitted in any regional or national moot court competition.
Parrott earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, in 2011, and earned his bachelor of business administration from Millsaps College in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts