Parrott joins Adams & Reese
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Robert Parrott has joined Adams and Reese as a litigation associate in the firm’s Jackson office. He is a former summer associate with Adams and Reese in 2010.
In 2009, Parrott interned with the Mississippi Supreme Court under Justice David Chandler, conducting legal research, and he drafted a memorandum that was later turned into a proposed opinion. He also interned with the United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, where he drafted legal memos for Federal habeas corpus cases.
Parrott received the 2011 Brief Writing Award from Scribes, The American Society of Legal Writers, which presents the award annually to the overall best brief submitted in any regional or national moot court competition.
Parrott earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, in 2011, and earned his bachelor of business administration from Millsaps College in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip