Pinnacle elevates Nelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Pinnacle Trust has promoted Jeremy Nelson has been promoted to chief investment officer. Nelson received his B.S. in business administration with a minor in finance from Belhaven University, graduating magna cum laude. He is a graduate of the American Bankers’ Association National and Graduate Trust Schools, where Nelson earned his certified financial trust and advisor designation.
He is currently serving as the president of the board of directors of the Mississippi chapter of the Financial Planning Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast