Pinnacle elevates Nelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Pinnacle Trust has promoted Jeremy Nelson has been promoted to chief investment officer. Nelson received his B.S. in business administration with a minor in finance from Belhaven University, graduating magna cum laude. He is a graduate of the American Bankers’ Association National and Graduate Trust Schools, where Nelson earned his certified financial trust and advisor designation.
He is currently serving as the president of the board of directors of the Mississippi chapter of the Financial Planning Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions