Pinnacle elevates Nelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Pinnacle Trust has promoted Jeremy Nelson has been promoted to chief investment officer. Nelson received his B.S. in business administration with a minor in finance from Belhaven University, graduating magna cum laude. He is a graduate of the American Bankers’ Association National and Graduate Trust Schools, where Nelson earned his certified financial trust and advisor designation.
He is currently serving as the president of the board of directors of the Mississippi chapter of the Financial Planning Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner