Pinnacle elevates Nelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Pinnacle Trust has promoted Jeremy Nelson has been promoted to chief investment officer. Nelson received his B.S. in business administration with a minor in finance from Belhaven University, graduating magna cum laude. He is a graduate of the American Bankers’ Association National and Graduate Trust Schools, where Nelson earned his certified financial trust and advisor designation.
He is currently serving as the president of the board of directors of the Mississippi chapter of the Financial Planning Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player