Resort adds Warren, Deon
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Bok Homa Casino, Bryce Warren, Choctaw, Connie Deon, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, finance, Geyser Falls Water Theme Park, Golden Moon Hotel & Casino, Isle of Capri Casino Lula, Lula, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Pearl River Resort, Philadelphia, Silver Star Hotel & Casino
The Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians has hired Connie R. Deon as Pearl River Resort’s executive direct of finance. Deon has over 15 years of experience in finance. Most recently, she was the financial controller at Isle of Capri Casino in Lula.
Bryce Warren, the resort’s president/CEO, says Deon will assist in the planning, implementing, managing and controlling of all aspects of financial related activities. She previously worked at the Pearl River Resort.
Warren was hired in October. He is responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games