Resort adds Warren, Deon
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Bok Homa Casino, Bryce Warren, Choctaw, Connie Deon, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, finance, Geyser Falls Water Theme Park, Golden Moon Hotel & Casino, Isle of Capri Casino Lula, Lula, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Pearl River Resort, Philadelphia, Silver Star Hotel & Casino
The Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians has hired Connie R. Deon as Pearl River Resort’s executive direct of finance. Deon has over 15 years of experience in finance. Most recently, she was the financial controller at Isle of Capri Casino in Lula.
Bryce Warren, the resort’s president/CEO, says Deon will assist in the planning, implementing, managing and controlling of all aspects of financial related activities. She previously worked at the Pearl River Resort.
Warren was hired in October. He is responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river