Resort adds Warren, Deon
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Bok Homa Casino, Bryce Warren, Choctaw, Connie Deon, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, finance, Geyser Falls Water Theme Park, Golden Moon Hotel & Casino, Isle of Capri Casino Lula, Lula, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Pearl River Resort, Philadelphia, Silver Star Hotel & Casino
The Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians has hired Connie R. Deon as Pearl River Resort’s executive direct of finance. Deon has over 15 years of experience in finance. Most recently, she was the financial controller at Isle of Capri Casino in Lula.
Bryce Warren, the resort’s president/CEO, says Deon will assist in the planning, implementing, managing and controlling of all aspects of financial related activities. She previously worked at the Pearl River Resort.
Warren was hired in October. He is responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015