Resort adds Warren, Deon
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Bok Homa Casino, Bryce Warren, Choctaw, Connie Deon, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, finance, Geyser Falls Water Theme Park, Golden Moon Hotel & Casino, Isle of Capri Casino Lula, Lula, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Pearl River Resort, Philadelphia, Silver Star Hotel & Casino
The Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians has hired Connie R. Deon as Pearl River Resort’s executive direct of finance. Deon has over 15 years of experience in finance. Most recently, she was the financial controller at Isle of Capri Casino in Lula.
Bryce Warren, the resort’s president/CEO, says Deon will assist in the planning, implementing, managing and controlling of all aspects of financial related activities. She previously worked at the Pearl River Resort.
Warren was hired in October. He is responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues