Resort adds Warren, Deon
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Bok Homa Casino, Bryce Warren, Choctaw, Connie Deon, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club, finance, Geyser Falls Water Theme Park, Golden Moon Hotel & Casino, Isle of Capri Casino Lula, Lula, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Pearl River Resort, Philadelphia, Silver Star Hotel & Casino
The Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians has hired Connie R. Deon as Pearl River Resort’s executive direct of finance. Deon has over 15 years of experience in finance. Most recently, she was the financial controller at Isle of Capri Casino in Lula.
Bryce Warren, the resort’s president/CEO, says Deon will assist in the planning, implementing, managing and controlling of all aspects of financial related activities. She previously worked at the Pearl River Resort.
Warren was hired in October. He is responsible for day-to-day operations of all Choctaw properties including the Silver Star Hotel and Casino, Golden Moon Hotel and Casino, Bok Homa Casino, Dancing Rabbit Golf Club and Geyser Falls Water Theme Park.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports