Ross & Yerger Insurance name VP’s
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Ross & Yerger Insurance is pleased to announce the promotion of two employees. In its Tupelo office, Marilyn Jones has been promoted to vice president. She has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1986, and has 25 years of personal lines insurance experience. Jones was chosen as Insurance Woman of the Year by the Insurance Women of Northeast Mississippi in 2004.
In the agency’s Jackson office, Larry Furr has also been promoted to vice president. He has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1988. Furr began working in the Claims Department and in 2000 transferred to the IT Department as manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager