Ross & Yerger Insurance name VP’s
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Ross & Yerger Insurance is pleased to announce the promotion of two employees. In its Tupelo office, Marilyn Jones has been promoted to vice president. She has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1986, and has 25 years of personal lines insurance experience. Jones was chosen as Insurance Woman of the Year by the Insurance Women of Northeast Mississippi in 2004.
In the agency’s Jackson office, Larry Furr has also been promoted to vice president. He has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1988. Furr began working in the Claims Department and in 2000 transferred to the IT Department as manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter