Ross & Yerger Insurance name VP’s
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Ross & Yerger Insurance is pleased to announce the promotion of two employees. In its Tupelo office, Marilyn Jones has been promoted to vice president. She has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1986, and has 25 years of personal lines insurance experience. Jones was chosen as Insurance Woman of the Year by the Insurance Women of Northeast Mississippi in 2004.
In the agency’s Jackson office, Larry Furr has also been promoted to vice president. He has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1988. Furr began working in the Claims Department and in 2000 transferred to the IT Department as manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- I-55 construction work around Jackson is expected to stretch well into 2015