Ross & Yerger Insurance name VP’s
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Ross & Yerger Insurance is pleased to announce the promotion of two employees. In its Tupelo office, Marilyn Jones has been promoted to vice president. She has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1986, and has 25 years of personal lines insurance experience. Jones was chosen as Insurance Woman of the Year by the Insurance Women of Northeast Mississippi in 2004.
In the agency’s Jackson office, Larry Furr has also been promoted to vice president. He has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1988. Furr began working in the Claims Department and in 2000 transferred to the IT Department as manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery