Ross & Yerger Insurance name VP’s
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Ross & Yerger Insurance is pleased to announce the promotion of two employees. In its Tupelo office, Marilyn Jones has been promoted to vice president. She has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1986, and has 25 years of personal lines insurance experience. Jones was chosen as Insurance Woman of the Year by the Insurance Women of Northeast Mississippi in 2004.
In the agency’s Jackson office, Larry Furr has also been promoted to vice president. He has been employed with Ross & Yerger since 1988. Furr began working in the Claims Department and in 2000 transferred to the IT Department as manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location