Sanctuary Body Spa names executives
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2011
Tags: Aerobics & Fitness Association, Agnes Scott College, Belhaven University, corporate wellness, Deidre Mooney, Emory University, general surgery, health pathology, healthcare administration, JACKSON, Mississippi College, Mississippi Premier Plastic Surgery, National Wellness Institute, nursing, plastic & reconstructive surgery, Ridgeland, Sanctuary Body Spa of St. Dominic's, St. Dominic Health Systems, St. George's University School of Madison, Stanford University's Chronic Disease Self Management Program, Suzie Foote, The Spa at St. Dominic's, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Wellness Coaches of America, William Dotie Jackson
Sanctuary Body Spa of St. Dominic’s has named its executive team: Dr. William Dotie Jackson, medical director; Suzie Foote, interim spa director; and, Deidre Mooney, corporate wellness coordinator. A lifelong resident of Jackson, Jackson completed his undergraduate studies at Mississippi College, attended medical school at St. George’s University School of Medicine and completed his general surgery residency and plastic and reconstructive surgery residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Jackson holds a Mississippi license to practice medicine, and is currently a partner at Mississippi Premier Plastic Surgery.
Foote has obtained numerous certifications, and is a graduate of Agnes Scott College and Emory University as a registered nurse. Foote joined St. Dominic’s as the health path coordinator and founder of The Spa at St. Dominic’s in 2005.
Mooney who holds a dual role as corporate wellness coordinator at Sanctuary Body Spa and at The Spa at St Dominic’s, is a graduate of Belhaven University with a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration. She is certified by the National Wellness Institute, Aerobics and Fitness Association, trained under the Wellness Coaches of America, and is a master trainer of Stanford University’s Chronic Disease Self Management Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports